You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Police are cunts

Malarkey

53 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Plod trying to recruit BLM activists (aka legal protestors exercising their democratic rights) as informants.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/oct/25/recording-reveals-police-efforts-to-recruit-blm-activist-as-informant?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Its all part of the democratic process old chap. All's fair in love and war,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Isn't this Downing Street shit fucking outrageous? There were people being chased with drones through the Peak District and getting warnings for buying Easter eggs because it was non essential, yet the spineless shitbags let this go on under their noses and glibly claim there's 'no evidence'.

I'm not talking about the rank and file here, who do a job I couldn't and wouldn't do, but the people who run the show. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Isn't this Downing Street shit fucking outrageous? There were people being chased with drones through the Peak District and getting warnings for buying Easter eggs because it was non essential, yet the spineless shitbags let this go on under their noses and glibly claim there's 'no evidence'.

I'm not talking about the rank and file here, who do a job I couldn't and wouldn't do, but the people who run the show. 

Think I read somewhere that people who did get fined are going to appeal it.

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The Good Law Project have petitioned that it's unlawful for them not to investigate and are taking them to court over it, to ensure that they investigate clear breaches of the law.

What a time to be alive.

Johnson's era has really laid bare how much of an illusion Britain is, as I said on another thread, it's like living in the Matrix. 

You're raised with shite like British fair play, stiff upper lip, honest day's work for an honest day's pay, and that corruption and back handers are for brown people and the fuzzy wuzzies.

Yet peel back the curtains and there's shit going on which would make a Mexican police chief with a gold Range Rover and Rolex wince.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Johnson's era has really laid bare how much of an illusion Britain is, as I said on another thread, it's like living in the Matrix. 

You're raised with shite like British fair play, stiff upper lip, honest day's work for an honest day's pay, and that corruption and back handers are for brown people and the fuzzy wuzzies.

Yet peel back the curtains and there's shit going on which would make a Mexican police chief with a gold Range Rover and Rolex wince.

I think it's always been there. I just think this lot are too arrogant or thick to even try to hide it.

They think people dont care and upto now they have been right.

The ppe scandal should have brought them to their knees and yet it was met with a nationwide shrug.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The Good Law Project have petitioned that it's unlawful for them not to investigate and are taking them to court over it, to ensure that they investigate clear breaches of the law.

What a time to be alive.

Activist lawyer cunts you mean. How very dare they.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What I find odd is that over the last few months there has been a total tidal wave of cases,where certain police offices have done something wrong.

So either,very recently,a large number of police have decided to act like cunts,or after the sarah everard case,they have decided they cant brush it under the carpet.