You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Police are cunts

Malarkey

8 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve only seen the end of the interaction, but he didn’t do as he was told by a copper, by several coppers in fact.  There are consequences to that, either being smacked with an asp or being tased.  I have less of a problem with that than you do. 

Oh do fuck off your daft entitled tory cunt, the mans a pissed up shoplifter, he's had the full force of the law take him down for pinching beer, I'd bet he's not a danger to the public and not a terrorist.

I'll tell you who has proven to be a danger to the public though, them bastards who blew up that arena in Manchester killing them kids. I believe three of the perpetrators originated from Camerons disastrous foray into Libya, a government you voted for because it suited you financially, a financial greed which resulted in the death of innocent children, but for the grace of God those children could have been yours.

So go fuck yourself tory boy with your fake bullshit morals. Your a clever little boy (you tell us in every other post)  and you knew the odds, you knew the risks, you chose personal greed over people's safety, the county's safety, and as it turned out childrens safety, you were very fortunate the Manchester bombings/Libya war didnt effect your own.rys 

A pissed up shoplifters would have been the last of you worrys then. 

I can give you a link about the Manc bombings link to Cameron and Libya if you want; believe me I've read em.

Go on here's just one link, but let's just concentrate on kicking drunks on the street ah Rico?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40037830.amp

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

yes, thinking about an imaginary dog or something definitely helps. Fucking hell.  

It looks like the passerby hands the copper a weapon. If that’s the case why the fuck should they take it easy on him?  Do criminals in Stevenage have a 1 weapon policy?  You know fuck all about what happened before he’d been tased.  If he had a weapon would you change your mind?  

Have you looked at 35 seconds? What do you think is happening there? 

The point remains. Its unacceptable to treat an animal like that, but you're ok treating humans that way. 

And would you look at that - a post further down you concede it's not a hammer. You'd have the poor bastard hung before you got the full facts in your face, and then you'd twist them to suit your agenda. 

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

In response to the title of the thread. 

Yes they are 

And anyone who votes Tory are also massive cunts. 

I'd go with that. 

30 minutes ago, melons said:

The point remains. Its unacceptable to treat an animal like that, but you're ok treating humans that way. 

And would you look at that - a post further down you concede it's not a hammer. You'd have the poor bastard hung before you got the full facts in your face, and then you'd twist them to suit your agenda. 

I'd go with that. 

Amazingly I agreed when someone pointed it out.  You know, like normal people do.  Rather than doubling down and talking about the fucking RSPCA when your bollocks was pointed out.  

It’s obvious you’ve got some kind of problem with me so why not pop me on ignore.  I get you’re some kind of forum royalty, but I really couldn’t give shiny shit.  You’ve spouted all kinds of bollocks and I’m happy to point it out.   

On 23/10/2021 at 11:25, melons said:

The fact that not all things or people respond appropriately, the guy wasn't aggressive, he was hardly a threat, so no. No you don't get to justify or make a snide comment as though it's ok to taser and boot someone because he'd been given enough warnings. 

You wouldn't boot shit out of your dog or taser it if it didn't respond the way you wanted it, why is it ok to do it to a human being? 

Am I missing something here? Yes, the force used once he was down was excessive, but the first 10 seconds of that video show the poor little old shoplifter resisting arrest, getting up and walking towards the bizzie with the tazer. What’s he meant to do there?

I wonder how sympathetic the shop owner was, who is having stuff robbed constantly? I’m sure he would think it’s totally reasonable that not only did this guy steal from him, but that he was unwilling to accept responsibility for his actions and wanted to engage the police.

What the fuck has kicking a dog got to do with this? May as well ask if I think it’s ok to chin babies. It’s not relevant and neither is the dog issue. The guy had stolen, was resisting arrest and got strong armed. The bizzies will receive punishment on review of all that I’m sure, as the follow up looked excessive, but the little old man, who was actually quite big, pissed and on the rob, isn’t an innocent party here, and defo not akin to an abused dog.

If, as according to a lot of opinion in this thread, the police are a gang of right wing, micro penised victims of bullying, hell bent on destruction of society, then why don’t you get yourselves signed up and make a difference? Because I’m sure all of us with left wing ideals would be far more accepting of and open to the plights of the fucking dick heads we would encounter on a daily basis. It must be that they’re all tories eh? Fuck sake.

I used to think bizzies were all scum too, until I wasn’t a child brained scally anymore and have also been the victim of crime as an adult, which the police have been there to investigate and support on. Must be some lucky people in here who never need the police or the legal system to protect them.

If it wasn’t so miserable, I’d find it hilarious how criminals are elevated above a group of people who sign up to protect innocent people and uphold some semblance of law. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Well Gentleman Thieves, Robin Hood and Dick Turpin certainly aren’t. 

Look, he may have bummed a couple of kids but he voted for Jeremy Corbyn. 

I know he got a bit out of order but he categorically only stabbed Tories and we all know they deserve it.  

35 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

You don't think there is a chance that the police may attract more cunts than most other professions? 

Probably not, no. I think interacting with criminals and people who cause harm day in day out might give you an edge over time though.

7 minutes ago, Belarus said:

What’s your thoughts on percentage of cunts in the military?

Huge. But not all, in-fact there are some fine human beings in the forces. Unfortunately the cunt level does outweigh the decent. It's probably the same with the police, defo some right bullies in them but some decent coppers as well. Videos like that don't help, yes the fella wasn't complying but if they can't restrain one old man whose pissed up safely without having to resort to tasers and volleys then they either aren't getting the correct training or their tolerance levels are well below the accepted level for a police officer. it' a hard job granted but go and kick fuck out of burglars and drug dealers instead of picking on old men who have nicked a can. They rarely turn up within an hour of a burglary call out. You're lucky if you see them within 24 hours. Too busy shooting deer and dragging relatively harmless people across the street. 

15 minutes ago, Belarus said:

What’s your thoughts on percentage of cunts in the military?

Very similar. I think both jobs attract a lot of absolute wankers. People who like the idea of being given a license to speak to people like shit, throw their weight around, etc. 

I feel sorry for the good people in both who have to deal with it. 

In both cases their job is made more difficult by an utterly hateful and incompetent government. 

I think the fact that the Police are largely white men probably ups their cunt ratio a little bit more than other professions.Particularly given how the force has been labelled 'institutionally racist' in some official reports over the years. It probably takes a particularly type of psyche to enforce some of the intentional misery forced on parts of the population while serving under decades of Tory and Tory lite governments they have had to do. 

I've seen both sides of the police, a cunt side and a very decent side and as I've said on this site before, you can't tar everybody with the same brush.

One thing is certain though, when things go wrong, kids go missing etc, they're the first people you call. 

We need them whether you like it or not, because without them it's anarchy, which might seem like a good idea when you're a teenage scally, but not so much when you have kids and property of your own.

I've got a brother in law who's a bizzie  in Merseyside police who has had people coming at him with machete's, a samurai sword, he's had cars driven at speed directly at him, spat at, had shit thrown at him, had to sit with rotting corpses when they've lain undiscovered for a few weeks, and so on.

Yes there are rotten eggs, but there are in all walks of life and they're not all the same.

It's a tough, thankless and dangerous job, and we'd be fucked without them.

• Upvote 2