You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Police are cunts

Malarkey

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Good to see them cracking down on serious things-

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/oct/14/police-officer-sacked-for-paying-90p-too-little-for-charity-jaffa-cakes

(There must be more to this, surely?)

No,caught lying and deemed immediately untrustworthy so must be sacked

A new low.

"A police officer has been sacked after taking two packets of Jaffa Cakes from a charity stall without paying full price.

PC Chris Dwyer paid 10p for the confectionery, and then claimed he had paid the correct amount of £1.

The West Yorkshire officer, 51, later changed his story and said he could not remember what coins he had placed in the charity tin at Halifax police station.

Dwyer was given an instant dismissal on Thursday after a hearing found him guilty of gross misconduct and said his behaviour was “dishonest and of a criminal nature”."

People call on police officers to be armed? Imagine the bully with tazer in charge of a real gun? He'd shoot dead five people a shift. 

Half a dozen police involved, blood spilled, ambulance called, probably a court appearance followed by a fine/ social order for the drunk shoplifter, solicitor costs paid by legal aid and all for a can of strongbow.

Anyone think it's time for our authorities to have a bit of a rethink towards people suffering from drug/alcohol/social problems who commit petty crime.

33 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

People call on police officers to be armed? Imagine the bully with tazer in charge of a real gun? He'd shoot dead five people a shift. 

Half a dozen police involved, blood spilled, ambulance called, probably a court appearance followed by a fine/ social order for the drunk shoplifter, solicitor costs paid by legal aid and all for a can of strongbow.

Anyone think it's time for our authorities to have a bit of a rethink towards people suffering from drug/alcohol/social problems who commit petty crime.

Fuck sake. That is assault, outright. They could have killed the bloke.

No idea why they think it’s appropriate to use a taser there. Tough old sod took the taser shot and didn’t flinch. The kick is fucking outrageous. Officer needs to be charged with an assault. That is in no way shape or form reasonable force. Civil action and a referral to the IOPC also needed.

Just now, Rico1304 said:

What are you on about? 

The fact that not all things or people respond appropriately, the guy wasn't aggressive, he was hardly a threat, so no. No you don't get to justify or make a snide comment as though it's ok to taser and boot someone because he'd been given enough warnings. 

You wouldn't boot shit out of your dog or taser it if it didn't respond the way you wanted it, why is it ok to do it to a human being? 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, melons said:

The fact that not all things or people respond appropriately, the guy wasn't aggressive, he was hardly a threat, so no. No you don't get to justify or make a snide comment as though it's ok to taser and boot someone because he'd been given enough warnings. 

You wouldn't boot shit out of your dog or taser it if it didn't respond the way you wanted it, why is it ok to do it to a human being? 

What this has to do with a dog, a purely fictional dog at that, is beyond me.  As is you telling me what I can and can’t do on here.  

He was told to comply several times, he didn’t, he was tased.  Looks like it didn’t deploy properly due to his thick coat.  He still didn’t comply, the copper booted him.  You could argue he shouldn’t have done that. I’m less arsed. 

42 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

What this has to do with a dog, a purely fictional dog at that, is beyond me.  As is you telling me what I can and can’t do on here.  

He was told to comply several times, he didn’t, he was tased.  Looks like it didn’t deploy properly due to his thick coat.  He still didn’t comply, the copper booted him.  You could argue he shouldn’t have done that. I’m less arsed. 

He didnt comply, lots of people don't comply, doesnt warrant the actions of the copper. 

My point of the dog was that the RSPCA would have somone strung up for that. 

You seem to be condoning the coppers actions.  Hes clearly a knuckle dragging bully who needs to get back into some training. The fucking state of him there with the taser on a man who could barely stand. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Jesus christ 

You would think he had a suicide belt on.

1 hour ago, melons said:

He didnt comply, lots of people don't comply, doesnt warrant the actions of the copper. 

My point of the dog was that the RSPCA would have somone strung up for that. 

You seem to be condoning the coppers actions.  Hes clearly a knuckle dragging bully who needs to get back into some training. The fucking state of him there with the taser on a man who could barely stand. 

I'd wager money that busy was bullied at school

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve only seen the end of the interaction, but he didn’t do as he was told by a copper, by several coppers in fact.  There are consequences to that, either being smacked with an asp or being tased.  I have less of a problem with that than you do. 

And at several points he raises his arms defensively, and clearly unsteady on his legs. 2 coppers initially, the rest followed after he'd been tasered and was clearly even more disorientated. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

At 35 seconds the bystander hands another copper what looks like a hammer. Maybe he was just doing a bit of DIY.  

totally had the ability to do a bit of DIY with his rucksack and 2 tesco bags. 

Stop and think before you type, eh? 

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

I'd wager money that busy was bullied at school

Totally. I also had him as the local gym knob staring at his body in the mirrors all day pretending that his gut is all strength and muscle... 

31 minutes ago, melons said:

And at several points he raises his arms defensively, and clearly unsteady on his legs. 2 coppers initially, the rest followed after he'd been tasered and was clearly even more disorientated. 

totally had the ability to do a bit of DIY with his rucksack and 2 tesco bags. 

Stop and think before you type, eh? 

Totally. I also had him as the local gym knob staring at his body in the mirrors all day pretending that his gut is all strength and muscle... 

yes, thinking about an imaginary dog or something definitely helps. Fucking hell.  

It looks like the passerby hands the copper a weapon. If that’s the case why the fuck should they take it easy on him?  Do criminals in Stevenage have a 1 weapon policy?  You know fuck all about what happened before he’d been tased.  If he had a weapon would you change your mind?  

Have you looked at 35 seconds? What do you think is happening there? 

6 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

At 35 seconds the bystander hands another copper what looks like a hammer. Maybe he was just doing a bit of DIY.  

Looks like the copper's handcuffs, as he's still holding them in his left hand as the camera pans round. Defo not a hammer, too slim.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Looks like the copper's handcuffs, as he's still holding them in his left hand as the camera pans round. Defo not a hammer, too slim.

I don’t think handcuffs as they are pretty wide, and he doesn’t grab the inside of a cuff, or wrap his hand round the full cuff.  You may be right though. 

Edit:  I think you’re right, 00:47 when the other copper has them is quite clear.