You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Police are cunts

Malarkey

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Sounds like he wasn’t searched properly on arrest and made his move when he was being booked in at the custody suite. He’s 23 and in hospital. Bad business but questions are going to be asked about any initial search.

I think the majority of the blame lies with the man who shot him.  

Why has this been added to the “police are cunts” thread? An innocent bizzie being killed doing his job doesn’t really fit the sentiment does it? Maybe we should start a “people are cunts” thread, which would seem more apt. Or perhaps add it to the “instant cunt identifiers” thread - could just simply write “cunts who kill people for no reason”.

• Upvote 3

I thought it’d be a Sergeant sat behind the desk when I heard about it this morning, as the person directly in front of you when you get searched. Harder to shoot the bloke searching you from behind. As an arresting officer I think I’d rather it be me. 

In any case it’s not too surprising someone has got a gun in there. It’s probably happened many times before. Searches upon arrest are dreadfully superficial. Most of the times it’s akin to the video of that elderly Spurs steward video searching people at the turnstiles a few years back. Generally it’s accompanied by asking someone for their keys, wallet and phone. You could sneak just about anything into a station around the groin area for example but something in a waistband or similar. should be found. No one is using a metal detector on the street. 

Pretty shit that the bloke was a few weeks from retirement. That’s like every Cop film from the 80’s. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, belarus said:

Why has this been added to the “police are cunts” thread? An innocent bizzie being killed doing his job doesn’t really fit the sentiment does it? Maybe we should start a “people are cunts” thread, which would seem more apt. Or perhaps add it to the “instant cunt identifiers” thread - could just simply write “cunts who kill people for no reason”.

I couldn't find any other thread with Police in the title. This dead officer's colleagues were clearly cunts though as they didn't see the gun.

There's a reason something like this has happened before.

That's because an error of this magnitude hasn't happened before.

From The Daily Heil:

The gunman who shot dead a Metropolitan Police custody sergeant in the early hours of the morning was deemed a 'potential terror threat' and had been referred to the anti-extremism Prevent programme, it was claimed today.

The detained man was said to have been about to be assessed and have his temperature and details taken as part of new booking rules amid the coronavirus pandemic after arriving at Croydon custody centre in South London.

But he shot the officer point-blank - allegedly in the chest - at about 2.15am this morning following his arrest on suspicion of possessing ammunition. Officers and paramedics then treated the officer - who was said to have been nearing retirement - at the scene before he was taken to hospital where he later died.

The arrested man - who is still alive in hospital despite turning the gun on himself - had been arrested by a special constable with a normal officer on patrol after he was seen behaving strangely. 

They searched him and allegedly found ammunition on him, before handcuffing him and driving him in a patrol car to the custody centre. 

The man is understood to have been put into a holding cell, and the officer who died then opened the door to get his personal details and go through the station's Covid-19 procedures. 

It is believed that the suspect then produced the gun and shot the officer. Commissioner Cressida Dick added: 'Early indications are that the suspect shot himself. This has not yet been established as fact. The man remains in a critical condition in hospital.'

Scotland Yard have not yet confirmed if he was on the radar of counter-terrorism police following the claims made by BBC News.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8771713/Gunman-shoots-police-officer-dead-Croydon-HQ.html

So they found ammunition on him but didn't search sufficiently enough to find a fucking gun? That is serious negligence that and both arresting officers should be fucked right off. Why wasn't he cuffed as well? Something not right here at all. 

Prob should be on a different thread though. Tragic that the policeman has died. 

4 hours ago, skend04 said:

I couldn't find any other thread with Police in the title. This dead officer's colleagues were clearly cunts though as they didn't see the gun.

You are quite clearly the cunt, a fucking horrible one at that. You could have found somewhere else to put this and now his colleagues who will be fucking grief stricken are, according to you, cunts. 

Cunt post of the year

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

So they found ammunition on him but didn't search sufficiently enough to find a fucking gun? That is serious negligence that and both arresting officers should be fucked right off. Why wasn't he cuffed as well? Something not right here at all. 

Prob should be on a different thread though. Tragic that the policeman has died. 

Apparently he was cuffed which is strange, given what he did

Edited by littletedwest

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Wow. Just fucking wow. Only one cunt on this thread. 

It was a joke.

22 minutes ago, A Red said:

You are quite clearly the cunt, a fucking horrible one at that. You could have found somewhere else to put this and now his colleagues who will be fucking grief stricken are, according to you, cunts. 

Cunt post of the year

It was a joke.

6 minutes ago, A Red said:

You fucking cowardly shithouse

Oooh here we go, A Red is into his little routine again. What, so now you're going to prove that it wasn't a joke and drag this out for several pages?

Cool, go ahead. Doesn't change the fact it was a joke. Maybe not my best, but nothing the TLW hasn't seen previously if you look hard enough. 

4 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Oooh here we go, A Red is into his little routine again. What, so now you're going to prove that it wasn't a joke and drag this out for several pages?

Cool, go ahead. Doesn't change the fact it was a joke. Maybe not my best, but nothing the TLW hasn't seen previously if you look hard enough. 

Nope, no need to prove anything. You've no questions to answer, its all there to see. You are a horrible bastard.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, skend04 said:

No need to drag it out.  You’ve said it was a poor joke, we’ve all been guilty of that.  

You didn’t mean it right? 

7 hours ago, A Red said:

Nope, no need to prove anything. You've no questions to answer, its all there to see. You are a horrible bastard.

Only the ex-wife has called me a horrible bastard before this. So here, have a rep for joining an exclusive club.

7 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

No need to drag it out.  You’ve said it was a poor joke, we’ve all been guilty of that.  

You didn’t mean it right? 

What do you reckon?

6 hours ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

I don't want to make light of a horrible situation, it must be heartbreaking for the officer's family and colleagues, but I'm sorry to say when I heard about it, this was the first thing that came to mind

You horrible bastard.

18 hours ago, Charles Penrose said:

I thought it’d be a Sergeant sat behind the desk when I heard about it this morning, as the person directly in front of you when you get searched. Harder to shoot the bloke searching you from behind. As an arresting officer I think I’d rather it be me. 

In any case it’s not too surprising someone has got a gun in there. It’s probably happened many times before. Searches upon arrest are dreadfully superficial. Most of the times it’s akin to the video of that elderly Spurs steward video searching people at the turnstiles a few years back. Generally it’s accompanied by asking someone for their keys, wallet and phone. You could sneak just about anything into a station around the groin area for example but something in a waistband or similar. should be found. No one is using a metal detector on the street. 

Pretty shit that the bloke was a few weeks from retirement. That’s like every Cop film from the 80’s. 

Looks like it was the desk Sergeant, do you not have to walk through metal detector portals like airports in these places?

12 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Looks like it was the desk Sergeant, do you not have to walk through metal detector portals like airports in these places?

I've worked in a few stations over the years and can't think of any with those. They were about to run the handheld detector over him according to the reports.