You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Police are cunts

Malarkey

Twice you have mentioned poles i have not, I said the other EU states rated immigration and terrorism as the top two issues affecting their country according to a you gov poll

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Well, if you tell people that immigration is a problem then there's a chance that some of the public are going to parrot the same. Meanwhile immigrants are working their arses off to keep the public sectors and pensions afloat whilst they're being viewed as leaches. Schroedinger's immigrants, working, not working, killing all in the same 24 hrs.

Anyways, I'm going off topic here so I'll stop.

• 2 months later...

I quite often put these police camera action stop enforcement type shows on Dave or pick. Not sure why because they are shit punctuated by adverts.

Well I do know why it’s because the telly is wank.

Anyway some of these coppers are total wankers and I don’t mind the plod.

Typical scenario is some penniless dickhead has knicked a bottle of white lightning cider from Morrisons. Guy is an alcoholic who can barely walk but 20 coppers swoop on the place and proceed to search all the streets in their 4x4 BMW’s. Lights on going 60 mile an hour. Chopper is scrambled and spots a heat source in the trees. With help from council CCTV operator. Another van with a dog is scrambled and manages to pin down Bob who was sitting in the trees drinking his bevy.

High fives all round, a great result, real team work, superb police work. How ace are we. Crime never pays and we will get you.

End of show in a whisper the narrator say Bob appeared in court and was fined £40 and told to behave.

Or he was detained overnight and released in the morning after a nice breakfast due to lack of evidence.

How can they take themselves serious carrying on like they do over shit like that?

I quite often put these police camera action stop enforcement type shows on Dave or pick. Not sure why because they are shit punctuated by adverts.

Well I do know why it’s because the telly is wank.

Anyway some of these coppers are total wankers and I don’t mind the plod.

Typical scenario is some penniless dickhead has knicked a bottle of white lightning cider from Morrisons. Guy is an alcoholic who can barely walk but 20 coppers swoop on the place and proceed to search all the streets in their 4x4 BMW’s. Lights on going 60 mile an hour. Chopper is scrambled and spots a heat source in the trees. With help from council CCTV operator. Another van with a dog is scrambled and manages to pin down Bob who was sitting in the trees drinking his bevy.

High fives all round, a great result, real team work, superb police work. How ace are we. Crime never pays and we will get you.

End of show in a whisper the narrator say Bob appeared in court and was fined £40 and told to behave.

Or he was detained overnight and released in the morning after a nice breakfast due to lack of evidence.

How can they take themselves serious carrying on like they do over shit like that?

Ace, can you point to a this episode? Series number etc?

It’s a generalisation mate. Not an accusation. I generally like the police. Totally necessary and should be supported. But it’s more a criticism of these shit programs they agree to.

This. What ever job you do how is it tolerable to have a camera crew following you around?

There was one tonight were a copper spotted a bloke asleep in a car. Woke him up and asked him what he was doing. Sleeping he said.

Is it your car? No it was his mates. He then knocks on the house close by and wakes up the owner who confirms it is his motor and his mate is down on his luck so was letting him kip in the car.

Not happy the copper goes back asking the car man for id. Which he didn’t have.

He then virtually strips the guy whilst describing his tats to an bird on his Wilkie talky.

Eventually they find a tat which identifies him and he owns up.

There was a warrant out for him for non appearance for a theft so he is lifted by another van and spends the night in the nick goes to court and is fined 40 quid in the morning.

Copper said he did the bloke a favour as he had a warm bed and a hot meal in the morning.

Fuck off.

It probably cost thousands to lift process transport and take him to court. For 40 quid.

He was asleep not causing any bother.

What a hero that copper was.

Bet if there were no cameras he would have ignored him completely.

I’ve always liked a police show called ‘The First 48’. Not so much the really old seasons but for the last seven or eight years it’s been great. It follows the progress of murder investigations and they say the chances of solving the case are halved if the police don’t get a lead in the first 48 hours. It’s pretty gruesome at times.

Ended up reading into it a couple of weeks ago and it transpires that there’ve been an alarming amount of wrongful convictions, particularly in the early years of the show when it was filmed in Miami, due to the TV producers putting pressure on the police to get an arrest made before the 48 hours were up. If I remember rightly, there was even the death of one suspect after they staged an over the top raid of his apartment in the middle of the night purely for TV entertainment. They could have just knocked on the door and arrested the bloke the next morning.

That is one area that i'm sure get the cops as much as it gets me but fuck off with 60/70.

It is nonsense. How can a 70 year old granny be allowed to do the same as me on the motorway.

Grannies in a bus lane. 40 mph

Ladies in a Ladies lane with a pink stripe. Gays too no discrimination here.45 mph

Top birds who are cool switched on and with it 47

Young lads 48

Gentlemen. we get driven but what ever we decide.

Sorry to disappoint everyone but we are doing a shit job overall. If you get murdered I’m sure we will convict the killer unless you’re from a big city, poor and an ethnic minority but for the run of the mill stuff don’t get your hopes up.

Rely on insurance for your bike theft or burglary and expect to wait weeks and weeks to hear back if you get assaulted. We are all shaking our heads wondering when we are supposed to find time to investigate things. When we get allocated a job the most soul destroying part of it now is finding out there is a named suspect requiring more work we can’t cope with. What we are hoping for most is having no idea who was responsible and being able to file the job before the end of the shift, with few real exceptions. The skill of a good Police Officer these days is fucking off a job so you’re free to attend and fuck off the next one. This happens to every one of us including the ones who join particularly keen on ‘making a difference’. It would happen to everyone who posts here without exception. Feel for those of us locked into another two decades due to having families we need to support and no transferable skills

I got two complaints last week. One was from the Mother of a lad who’d been punched and been kicked in the face outside of school gates. He got a caution as I was compelled to give him it due to no previous police involvement and level of injury. He should have gone to Court according to his Mum and this was fault. The other complaint was from the Mother of a lad who had kicked another pupil in the face outside of School gates. The caution was going to ruin his future and destroy his job prospects and I was deliberately doing this. It’s almost as if the natural middle ground between Court and fuck all action was a caution.

Please change the thread title to “Police are Shit but so are the Public”.

• Upvote 4

Sorry to disappoint everyone but we are doing a shit job overall. If you get murdered I’m sure we will convict the killer unless you’re from a big city, poor and an ethnic minority but for the run of the mill stuff don’t get your hopes up.

Rely on insurance for your bike theft or burglary and expect to wait weeks and weeks to hear back if you get assaulted. We are all shaking our heads wondering when we are supposed to find time to investigate things. When we get allocated a job the most soul destroying part of it now is finding out there is a named suspect requiring more work we can’t cope with. What we are hoping for most is having no idea who was responsible and being able to file the job before the end of the shift, with few real exceptions. The skill of a good Police Officer these days is fucking off a job so you’re free to attend and fuck off the next one. This happens to every one of us including the ones who join particularly keen on ‘making a difference’. It would happen to everyone who posts here without exception. Feel for those of us locked into another two decades due to having families we need to support and no transferable skills

I got two complaints last week. One was from the Mother of a lad who’d been punched and been kicked in the face outside of school gates. He got a caution as I was compelled to give him it due to no previous police involvement and level of injury. He should have gone to Court according to his Mum and this was fault. The other complaint was from the Mother of a lad who had kicked another pupil in the face outside of School gates. The caution was going to ruin his future and destroy his job prospects and I was deliberately doing this. It’s almost as if the natural middle ground between Court and fuck all action was a caution.

Please change the thread title to “Police are Shit but so are the Public”.

It gets worse. I’ve just made a complaint about this post.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

https://news.sky.com/story/westminster-attack-inquests-top-met-officer-stayed-in-car-as-carnage-unfolded-11521289

The man in charge of the Met Police when an unarmed officer was murdered during the Westminster terror attacks stayed in his car nearby as he had no protective equipment, inquests into the attack have heard.

Current deputy commissioner Sir Craig Mackey, who was then acting head of Scotland Yard, was being driven out of the parliament grounds when the attack by terrorist Khalid Masood unfolded.

Moments earlier, Masood, 52, had killed four people on Westminster Bridge - American tourist Kurt Cochran, 54; retired window cleaner Leslie Rhodes, 75; Aysha Frade, 44, and Romanian tourist Andreea Cristea, 31, before running through the main Westminster gates.

Sir Craig and his colleagues locked the car doors because they had "no protective equipment and no radio", the inquests at the Old Bailey heard.

66Dk0l.gif

• Upvote 1

Bluey Hills would have chased the cunt and despite being 12 stone overweight, he would have caught him too.

Seriously, how reassuring that we have such fucking cowards in charge of our security .....from the safety of their private limousines and security detail. It makes me feel I can sleep soundly at night. Apparently 'Sir' Craig is due to retire in December. The shithouse cunt should be stripped of his knighthood, pension and made to apologise in person before being jailed himself.

On 8/12/2018 at 8:39 AM, Anny Road said:

It’s a generalisation mate. Not an accusation. I generally like the police. Totally necessary and should be supported. But it’s more a criticism of these shit programs they agree to.

These programmes have an ideological function.

Basically the police can't operate without the consent of the people (see CP's post above).

If the people turned on the police - I mean in terms of compliance rather than violence towards - they would cease to be able to function.  The police need the public support.

It is also true that people believe there is more crime than there actually is ("perception of crime" versus crime statistics).  This creates a fear which further endorses the presence and justifies the behaviour of the police.

As long as there is a police force there will be these programmes.  The police need them.

On a side issue, I am neither endorsing or condemning the police.  In my personal experience, the police have been great and also really terrible.  Much like various bar workers, shop assistants and teachers.  It's just a little more high stakes for public servants like the police.