You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Police are cunts

Malarkey

They are you know. Useless, brain dead pieces of shit. And I don't care what Law enforcement arse lickers on this forum say. The judicial system needs a serious review after what I seen last night.

A lad comes into a pub, walks straight up to the bar and starts launching glasses at the displays. Ruining them, smashing everything up, threatening bar staff and customers. Generally being violent, and he tried to get behind the bar.

He leaves.

He then comes back later on and smashes the bar up once again, leaves but sneaks back into the toilet and beats one of the customers to a pulp. Hits a girl and has to be restrained. The panic buttons are pressed and then the police arrive, the lad shits himself and calms down.

Everything is told to the police what he has done throughout the night. With witnesses not being present, but witnesses were there at the time. The people who he done over have got off because to be honest, they won't want to stick around after than loon did that.

And here's the punchline, the Police say to the manager "We can't take him because he's calm and we haven't received a complaint." "Plus, our custody sargeant would question our decision because we haven't received a complaint, plus, he looks calm now."

I have genuine respect for some Police officers who do their job but I don't have an ounce of respect for shitbags like these two last night who need a shotgun to the forehead. Also, this happened last night. Protect and serve my fucking arse. They did neither.

Erm... I agree that the judicial system needs serious review, Mick, but they told you why they could not.

No witnesses present, no official complaint against him, and he's showing no sign of hostility whilst they are there... what can they do?

They are handcuffed by their own procedure in this... doesn't make them cunts.

Besides, the police are facist... but some are cunts.

Erm... I agree that the judicial system needs serious review, Mick, but they told you why they could not.

No witnesses present, no official complaint against him, and he's showing no sign of hostility whilst they are there... what can they do?

They are handcuffed by their own procedure in this... doesn't make them cunts.

Besides, the police are facist... but some are cunts.

But Lance. It's a fucking licensee telling a police to arrest someone because the smashes a bar up which is criminal damage and threatening behaviour. Do I need to say anything else?

Probably the same police that stopped a lad on his bicycle outside ours last night and made him walk it home instead of riding it, this is after pulling over an ASDA employee on the opposite side of the road for what looks like, because he had a shit car.

But Lance. It's a fucking licensee telling a police to arrest someone because the smashes a bar up which is criminal damage and threatening behaviour. Do I need to say anything else?

Yeah, it doesn't make sense but that is not their fault. If I was a cop, I'd do it the old fashioned way. Cover up my badge number, take the guy into custody.

Handcuff him to a fence in the middle of a field and batter him senseless and leave.

Was this in the Oak Tree?

By the way some shithead scally smashed my car window in last night, I can't even be bothered reporting it to the police.

You should do, you might get a crime number to stick on your fridge.

Have the police offshored their call centres to India yet btw?

Was this in the Oak Tree?

By the way some shithead scally smashed my car window in last night, I can't even be bothered reporting it to the police.

No mate. I don't want to name the pub. But the licensee is a woman. Because it was a quiet Thursday night and the other bar girl was a bit shaken up so she let her go home. The lad was a lunatic and what does a bird have a chance with a lad like that when he is going fucking beserk? The only reason she didn't ring the police in the first place was because she'd only give a description and he'd be out the next day and wouldn't you be even more pissed off if you'd have got nicked?

You'd be out the next day going back to the place for more grief and hell to raise if that fucking happened.

No mate. I don't want to name the pub. But the licensee is a woman. Because it was a quiet Thursday night and the other bar girl was a bit shaken up so she let her go home. The lad was a lunatic and what does a bird have a chance with a lad like that when he is going fucking beserk? The only reason she didn't ring the police in the first place was because she'd only give a description and he'd be out the next day and wouldn't you be even more pissed off if you'd have got nicked?

You'd be out the next day going back to the place for more grief and hell to raise if that fucking happened.

I take it he wasn't made to pay for the damage that he did?

Was he pissed Malarkey?

I personally think there should be much stronger punishments for random violence like that. He should have been banged up for at least 18 months for that, see if that gives him a moment of pause next time he decides to lose it.

Nothing disturbs me more than random violence, as opposed to crimes which serve a purpose - which you can at least understand. It needs to be gripped.

Prolly have to report it for insurance purposes. Beyond that you can also try some pissing in the wind.

The excess on my policy is 100 quid so its not really worth it, plus dealing with insurance companies is a total and utter fucking nightmare. Never ever use Fortis insurance, they are complete and utter cunts.

I'm more pissed off with the fact that some cunt did it for a laugh and i'll never find them to fill them in.

I take it he wasn't made to pay for the damage that he did?

Nah mate. I can see were some people are coming from with all of this there were no complaints lark. But most of the people got off after that, after he's threatening every cunt. It's ridiculous. They didn't even look much older than me either. They just looked as if "Oh, I don't like the look of that lad. He looks like he can have a go. I don't fancy that tonight."

I've seen people nicked for less. Much less. And that was a fucking disgrace last night. On Rob Styles proportions.

Was he pissed Malarkey?

I personally think there should be much stronger punishments for random violence like that. He should have been banged up for at least 18 months for that, see if that gives him a moment of pause next time he decides to lose it.

Nothing disturbs me more than random violence, as opposed to crimes which serve a purpose - which you can at least understand. It needs to be gripped.

The lads got previous convictions, most of them for violence. He was drunk and under the influence of the devil's powder.

The lads got previous convictions, most of them for violence. He was drunk and under the influence of the devil's powder.

Another of my little passions, we need some kind of three strikes rule in this country, habitual offenders probably make up the majority of low-level crime, the kind of crimes we're all mostly the victims of. It's the same people time and time again, the police are probably on first name terms with this blert and know where he lives.

Was he pissed Malarkey?

No chance of that mate, I went the courts in Dale Street a few weeks back, it was a joke. Everything is weighed in their favour it is unbelievable. Some smackhead was done for shoplifting in Huyton, he'd robbed cars, mugged people and stole anything that wasnt nailed down. When he was nicked robbing a hoover from asda he was high as a kite but his solicitor argued that because he was takne by mistake to St Helens station instead of Huyton that he should be let off with a fine instead of a prison sentence. The nice magistrates let him off and put him on an Amy Winehouse type rehab program.

Some guy pleaded guilty to doing 130mph in a 30mph zone whilst he was pissed out of his head and fully accepted his wrongdoing but the magistrates wouldnt accept it until he had seen his solicitor, he said he didnt care but they virtually encouraged him to go off and seek legal advice rather than accepting his plea.

Another case some guy battered a shopkeeper simply because he checked his tenner under an ultraviolet light before putting it in the till, he then butted a WPC who had turned up. He was let off with a fine and went on the Amy Winehouse rehab program.

Basically the judiciary system is heavily weighed in their favour and they are shit scared of doing anything harsh towards the scrotes.

What was he so pissed off about then?

As Odris mentioned it's ridiculous how random Police can be in their, er policing. They wouldn't hesitate to confront and fine you £80 for having a piss on a tree, but then as Malarkey has pointed out, they don't want to touch genuine criminals like that scum bag due to "technical" reasons.

What was he so pissed off about then?

As Odris mentioned it's ridiculous how random Police can be in their, er policing. They wouldn't hesitate to confront and fine you £80 for having a piss on a tree, but then as Malarkey has pointed out, they don't want to touch genuine criminals like that scum bag due to "technical" reasons.

David Van Day was voted off I'm a celebrity last night, it might be a coincidence, it might not.