You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Try the Atkins diet. When I did that I didn't shit for about 4 days. When the khazi finally called my name I couldn't squeeze the bugger out. It was so big and solid it was like trying to squeeze out a bloody house brick.

No exaggeration but it took about 30 minutes and a lot of tears down my face and shouting to squeeze out the first stool. I think the indentations from my fingers are still in the porcelein of the sink.

i try to shit in the morning as i work mainly on new houses (no drainage fitted) which means shitting in a bucket. obviously when i try to go, nothing comes and by around half 10 i'm squatted over a bucket.

my missus goes every day at half 8. for some reason it takes her half an hour and she has a saying..........half 8 til nine the bathrooms mine. i think i added to this problem by doing the bathroom nice and having a telly in there.

don't get me wrong tho', dropping anchor is a chor to be enjoyed. if you get a nice steady richard you need to enjoy it. i done my own bathroom in fancy tiles, a telly (behindglass to protect from condensation) and an original gameboy with tetris on. theres nothing better than loosing chocolate while improving your tetris skills with something from the vast* choice of freeview on the box. all this while wallowing in pride at your bathroom building skills is heaven.

*freeview sucks. last man standing and the real hustle just about sums it up.

i think now is the time to make this known. i was in the pub and i didn't want to miss the amir khan fight but was dying for a richard. i had to go in a field as some bastard had pissed all over the shitter seats.

whilst in the field i thought it was a big 'un. in fact i was there for over 10 minutes and 4 people walked past.

the next day i decided to take a hangover walk and just by chance went in the direction of my man made mountain. it was fucking huge. in fact i should of took photos.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Shat in the shower the other day as i was unable to get out dry myself then squat so dropped a little one off down the plughole. Trouble was it was too solid to wash down the plughole so i used my big toe to push/break it down. imagine my surprise when i finally got out of the shower and found a tiny piece of sweetcorn under ny toenail!

Shat in the shower the other day as i was unable to get out dry myself then squat so dropped a little one off down the plughole. Trouble was it was too solid to wash down the plughole so i used my big toe to push/break it down. imagine my surprise when i finally got out of the shower and found a tiny piece of sweetcorn under ny toenail!

Repped for being totally vile.

That's disgusting Ivana.

I haven't had my morning dump today. I'm a bit distressed. However, I have things to do... so I'll have to do a 'holder' until I return home.

I skipped the morning release today due to work commitments, didn't have 10 seconds to spare from 9am til 2am, now regretting it! Time to get a laptop stand installed in the Kazi methinks...

I skipped the morning release today due to work commitments, didn't have 10 seconds to spare from 9am til 2am, now regretting it! Time to get a laptop stand installed in the Kazi methinks...

that is where my weekend is going.

i'v always wanted something to rest my book / paper / what ever i'm doing on the shitter on. who ever gets it built first gets the copy right.

I am normally a 'set my watch' kind of fella. I usually take a shit around the same time everyday. This has been the case for a long time now. Well, since i can remember.

Until... last week when i had food poisning and with it, a touch of the trotts. Since then i just cant seem to pull back my regular shit time and its doin my head in.

Any ideas of what to eat to get a more regular and consistent stool?

i always feel like a shit when i score a goal :drool: