You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CRYING OUT FOR CROUCHAMANIA!

Dave D

If we had the option of crouchamania running wild all over west ham for the final 20mins last nite and not ngog, we'd be 3 points clear.

Its baffling with the money we spend, and with Rafa as gaffer, that we end up so woefully short of options like we did last night. Got to be said, looks like Keane will be heading the same way as crouch and bellamy. Decent players, but dont seem to be able to either cope with the pressure, or in the case of crouch, cant handle not starting every game.

I think its also true to say that expectations at Liverpool seem to be much higher. Berbatov and Tevez have hardly been world beaters at United, but nothing really gets mentioned.

Worringly, looks as though reinforcements are due in January in the shape of emile. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't miss Crouch at all to be honest and was never really a fan, plus I don't think we should allow ourselves to run out of ideas to such an extent that we resort to lumping a ball up to a tall man for the last ten minutes.

As for Ngog, the reverand Ian Paisley would have been a better shout up front.

But fuck it right? You can't put shit back in the donkey.

Don't miss Crouch at all to be honest and was never really a fan, plus I don't think we should allow ourselves to run out of ideas to such an extent that we resort to lumping a ball up to a tall man for the last ten minutes.

As for Ngog, the reverand Ian Paisley would have been a better shout up front.

But fuck it right? You can't put shit back in the donkey.

Trouble is, we do run out of fucking ideas. THREE times this season. All at home to shite. No point saying we shouldnt allow it, its fucking happening.

Anyway, Ive got Paisley down as more of a shouty left winger. Or is that right winger.

Tevez helped United to a premiership and champions league double last season and Berbatov is a quality player who can bring their other quality players into play, they carve teams up with ease and play much better football than us as Ferguson has a better philiosophy when it comes to football than Rafa, it pains me to say this but it is true.

Tevez helped United to a premiership and champions league double last season and Berbatov is a quality player who can bring their other quality players into play, they carve teams up with ease and play much better football than us as Ferguson has a better philiosophy when it comes to football than Rafa, it pains me to say this but it is true.

No it isn't.

So did Darren Fletcher help them to the double.

• 10 years later...