You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

heh what must the Hull manager be thinking watching, he'll be ready to do exactly the same parking the bus and saying 'good luck'

West Ham had chances enough to take all three points despite being one of the weakest teams I have seen at Anfield for ages. Hull is a far better team and they will believe that they can get something from the match. I believe that the fear factor of playing at Anfield is mostly gone after the Stoke, Fulham and West Ham games.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riera, according to Balague, has massive confidence problems but that aside, his distribution is really poor. Imagine a cook that could decorate cakes with the most intricate icing patterns but the sponge was fucking shocking, that'd be Riera.

Riera is a good player when things are going right for the team. He isn't a leader, he will go into hiding and right now he does look to have confidence problems especially when you have Gerrard getting a cob on with him if he makes a poor choice. We paid a few million for him, and this price was about right.

Its not rafa's fault we can't convert our chances.

I said way back at the start of the thread the team selection was negative and took WHU to be a pushover. The players similarly hardly looked pumped up and showed little desire. We're like a team that prefers to be pretenders rather than challengers.

Keane needs to earn his place FROM THE BENCH. Babel to play the Torres role, with Gerrard behind. Monster back too.

I have been as disappointed with Keane as much as anyone but its clear we are not playing to his strengths. What they are God only knows. However what service did he get tonight in all honesty?

If we can get Michael Owen in January then its a no brainer, at least the lad knows where the back of the net is.

Knobhead. Anybody who has a different opinion than you is a "Mong". Fuck off.

Seriously mate, what is he wrong about? Keane is a fucking waste of space at the moment. How can people not see that?????

He drops deep, he goes to the right, left, everywhere . He is crap at the moment - he may come good but he is a waste of space at the moment.

Seriously mate, what is he wrong about? Keane is a fucking waste of space at the moment. How can people not see that?????

He drops deep, he goes to the right, left, everywhere . He is crap at the moment - he may come good but he is a waste of space at the moment.

He is wrong about the fact about Rafa. Its half way through the season. Rafa isnt out on the pitch playing.

Two 0-0s at home against mediocre opposition gets us to the top of the league and people are celebrating because they can't see more than one game ahead.

Aye. Whats with this "we are top of the league" shit, eh? That means fuck all. Yes, fuck all.

We just dropped 4 fucking points at home in 2 weeks. If Utd win the game in hand, they are 3 points behind us.

Top of the league my arse!

Aye. Whats with this "we are top of the league" shit, eh? That means fuck all. Yes, fuck all.

We just dropped 4 fucking points at home in 2 weeks. If Utd win the game in hand, they are 3 points behind us.

What position are we then. Or are somehow im seeing something you arent.

I'm sick to the back teeth with 'triers'. I'd rather see skill and technique than a team of triers. Riera at least has technique but his confidence seems shot at the moment - either that or there's no natural goalscorer getting in to the box for him. There must be a reason he's reluctant to get to the byline and get a cross in.

Keane was absolutely shit again, but I didn't see any sign of dissent when he went off. Are you making that bit up?

One part of our game that worries me a lot. I am not going to come on and knock players or Rafa but I am disappointed.

Someone said it earlier is the only winners this week are the mancs.

The only winners this weekend are the fucking Mancs.

Rafa, what the fuck were you thinking when you brought on Eggnog for Keane.

Why the fuck did you spunk £20m on a player that you are constantly going to drag off???

Keane yet again DESERVED to be replaced.

Rafa keeps playing Keane, Keane keeps playing fuckin SHITE :whistle:

Last time I checked if your 3 points off a team you're usually still behind them.

We're in pole position to be behind Man Ure on goal difference after they deliver their seasonal humiliation to us at the Old Shithole.

And you know that how? We drew with Stoke at home and then Beat Chelsea away. By logic we are more likely to beat decent teams that shite teams.

Riera, according to Balague, has massive confidence problems but that aside, his distribution is really poor. Imagine a cook that could decorate cakes with the most intricate icing patterns but the sponge was fucking shocking, that'd be Riera.

it wasn't at the beginning of the season though. He used the ball with real intelligence and didn't lose it. He's almost surrendering it at the moment.

well what can i say about that result.glad i turned the ticket down to be honest.refuse to travel to watch that.robbie keane must wonder what the chuff hes dun wrong.its like the whole crouch syndrome,play the lad for 90 minutes for god sake,if not rafa give the lad sum respect and swap him for babel.davud ngog is not 1st team material.not yet.couple of years maybe.the whole team seems to rely on stevie to much,if he aint playing well then we need players who can step up to the plate and go for it instead.if any one disagrees with me then tell me anutha way rafa can improve.

it seems to me that if you want to win the league u got to have the twig and berries to take the pressure of bein on top of the league.rafa has shown on his form this season but is the bubble about to burst.blackburn away shud be intresting.anything less than 3 points is not good enuff.

it wasn't at the beginning of the season though. He used the ball with real intelligence and didn't lose it. He's almost surrendering it at the moment.

He was never consistently producing decent crosses, though. He had teams on the back foot because he could run at them but I was saying to people very early that whilst I had been impressed by him, I'd like to see what his end product was like. I don't want to be seen to be singling him out because it's unfair to do that.