You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by David N'Gog, yes!!

Kuyt was poor. Riera and Benayoun too. But at least they tried. The only time Keane got animated was his show of dissent at coming off.

I'm sick to the back teeth with 'triers'. I'd rather see skill and technique than a team of triers. Riera at least has technique but his confidence seems shot at the moment - either that or there's no natural goalscorer getting in to the box for him. There must be a reason he's reluctant to get to the byline and get a cross in.

Keane was absolutely shit again, but I didn't see any sign of dissent when he went off. Are you making that bit up?

People who just brush it off and say we are top of the league are bad mongs who either can't see that we won't win the league with this manager, or are just being mongs.

Knobhead. Anybody who has a different opinion than you is a "Mong". Fuck off.

Couldn't go tonight so watched it on tv, heard the booing and it's a disgrace, fair enough it wasn't the best performance, but it wasn't the worst either!

Regardless of 2nites performance, were top so the booers can fuck off!

If I'm honest I feel sorry 4 any1 who was there and booing 2nite

Benitez has a lot to answer for but let's not forget the filth needed 8 mins of injury time to turn a home deficit against sheff wed into a 2-1 win. They then went on to win the title for the first time in 26 years.

It aint going to be easy to win our first in 19 either.

BTW, got to laugh, some tits on rawk are saying gerrard should have been subbed. Probably the same ejits that are saying dont buy owen in the january window.

The only winners this weekend are the fucking Mancs.

Rafa, what the fuck were you thinking when you brought on Eggnog for Keane.

Why the fuck did you spunk £20m on a player that you are constantly going to drag off???

only Rafa knows the answer to that. To be fair Keane showed absolutely nothing in that game, and he's not one of these players that needs only one chance, like er Owen - he usually needs several, same as Kuyt. Keane deserved to be taken off - it was a woeful performance.

We're a blunt instrument without Torres.

I'm sick to the back teeth with 'triers'. I'd rather see skill and technique than a team of triers. Riera at least has technique but his confidence seems shot at the moment - either that or there's no natural goalscorer getting in to the box for him. There must be a reason he's reluctant to get to the byline and get a cross in.

Keane was absolutely shit again, but I didn't see any sign of dissent when he went off. Are you making that bit up?

Riera, according to Balague, has massive confidence problems but that aside, his distribution is really poor. Imagine a cook that could decorate cakes with the most intricate icing patterns but the sponge was fucking shocking, that'd be Riera.

We'll do well to win the league this season playing like that. If we had won tonight and last week we would be 10 points clear of the mancs. We have totally failed to capitalise on they're shit start. The funny thing is it is usually us lying a few points behind them with a game in hand and we would usually capitulate and not gain on them at all. I can't see the mancs doing the same and they're going to get stronger in my eyes.

Chelsea have a great squad and barring a couple of blips have played some great football so they're obviously going to be up there.

Us on the other hand continue to play average football. Apart from Chelsea away, the mancs at home and Bolton away I don't think we've played well at all. I'm fed up of hearing "we're top of the league" all of the time and that "we'll start playing well soon". My biggest fear is that we might of played our best football in the games i've just mentioned, I really hope not but we look shite if i'm honest.

Another thing that is really starting to do my head in is Rafa's insistence in bringing Keane off practically every game, and you could really see the frustration in him tonight when his number went up. Keane is an impact player in my eyes, he's the kind of player who could change the game if given a chance and paying 20 million for a player and making him your first substitution is just plain wrong.

Anyway lets hope we start to improve and quick because those mancs are going to be breathing down our necks soon.

We had 25 shots and 17 corners tonight. Gerrard had 9 shots - none were on target. Thing is, it doesn't come as a surprise anymore. Seems like more than just 1 or 2 players showing their nerves at being title-contenders. Time to grow some bollocks for the next 3 games and be ready for Arsenal.

Not going in for this wrist-slashing crap that some noobs are on here though. We're playing shit and we're still top! Cheer the fuck up.

Robbie Keane needs to be fucked off to the ressies or the bench and EARN a place in the starting XI by merit - not by pricetag. That was a fucking disgraceful performance from him today, and he does no favours to himself by the pathetic and cringeworthy shouts for freekicks and penalties every time he loses the ball.

Ngog did more in the short space of time he was given, and he wasn't exactly great either.

And Rafa needs to learn how to make substitutions quicker. This was beyond a joke.