You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Probably gonna get slaughtered for this, but I would get Ngog on in place of Keane. With the amount of crosses we are being allowed to put in we would be much better with some aerial presence in the box. This game is just passing Keane by at the moment, but can't really blame him for it, clearly not the type of game he enjoys.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Controlling midfield but they have nothing to aim at in front of them.

However good Gerrard and Alonso are if Keane, Kuyt, Riera and Benayoun are finding space then they have nothing to aim at.

Keane is dropping too deep and is offering nothing at the moment whilst Riera is off form and looking nothing like the player we signed at the start of the season.

Hyypia has been superb and is offering a threat at the corners plus his reading of the game is immense.

I would say Babel on for Riera but in all fairness i would be tempted to bring him on for Keane and at least have some pace upfront.

The options on the bench are very limited.

Hyypia's been my man so far, with Alonso and Gerrard good as they're supposed to be. The obvious surprise so far is Dossena.

Yossi giving to much away for my liking, Keane is a ghost and Kuyt/Riera off pace.

Babel on, please, mistha benitezz

Good summary

Hyypia's been my man so far, with Alonso and Gerrard good as they're supposed to be. The obvious surprise so far is Dossena.

Yossi giving to much away for my liking, Keane is a ghost and Kuyt/Riera off pace.

Not really, he's always been decent going forward, and he's had fuck all to do defensively today.

Fairly satisfied with that.

Stevie, Xabi, Yossi and Sami best so far. Dossena not bad.

Riera and Keane MUST contribute more. We can`t have two dead spaces among our attacking players.

Think we will handle this as West ham gives away enough space around their box.

0-0 won`t do. After 60 minutes get babel on and play 3 at the back.

Come on Reds!

Opinions and all that. I actually think Yossi looks eager and likely to create something, compared to the the spectator on the other flank.

And whenever we put a ball in the box, Kuyty is nowhere to be seen. He is so frustrating. He works very hard, but he should not forget he is a striker today.

yet again satanata fucks up the signal

missed almost the complete spurs game now this gone too

Cancelling it tomorrow totally pointless

Did anyone see Watchdog earlier with Setanta on it?

Watchdog said that it's all down to the positioning of your dish as it's needs to pick up 2 signals from satellites.

On the game, Reira needs to come off for Babel.

Plenty of game left to win this comfortably.