You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If on sky, try this, worked for me

press services

then 4 for system setup

then 4 for add channels

then type in:

for the frequency

H

for the polarisation

click down to find channels

press select

move down to "Setanta Sports"

press the yellow button on your remote

then press select

then scroll back to other channels (number 9 on the services menu), and select

setanta sports

Get repped lad

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

press services

then 4 for system setup

then 4 for add channels

then type in:

for the frequency

H

for the polarisation

press select

then press select

setanta sports

Thanks, it has worked for me.

Excellent! Thanks...

press services

then 4 for system setup

then 4 for add channels

then type in:

for the frequency

H

for the polarisation

press select

then press select

setanta sports

Much better than against Fulham, but still too many players are just passengers.

If Kuyt plays as a striker he needs to operate at least once in awhile close to the penalty area. I feel sorry for Keane who is left all isolated while Kuyt works around the midfield area, giving him no support. I also wonder how many under par performances Riera is allowed. He has been woeful again. Indecisive and no threat or creativity whatsoever.

Alonso needs to be more agressive in his defensive work. He just backed off and backed off and backed off until Bellamy unleashed a shot inside the post. You cant allow a forward to run unchallenged so long. That kind of defendeing allowed Bentley to turn un shot leading to a goal against Spurs. It nearly cost us again.

The positives. Alonso and Gerrard seems crisp and sharp in their passing. Yossi has been good, while Dossena has actually looked like a footballer. Hyypia has been solid, but he should at least have had two goals from totally unmarked headers.

It`s the same as usual...we need to be clinical. We are so unbelievably wasteful in front of goal. It`s not only the finishing, but so many times we end up in positive positions only to waste it all with the final ball. We are so dependant on Gerrard to create something and that is frightening.

Mt Setanta went off too but is back now after I unplugged the TV for 5 minutes. Setanta is getting fucked off tomorrow.

As for the game (what I saw of it) we're crying out for 2 players upfront. We've done well until the last third then we're non existant. Keane can't play on his own and needs someone with him.