You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Some fella has just knocked at ours with a parcel for a person I don't know. I told the man nobody lives here at with that name and he said they must do. He threw the parcel in the porch and fucked off.

I opened the Parcel to make sure there was nothing dodgy in there and found a pair of slippers.They are a bit big but very comfortable.

I have new slippers.

If they want them back they will have to kill me and take them from my cold dead feet.

I feel no guilt but Mark will have cold feet.

a few weeks ago some feller knocked at mine in a plain white van (no name or anything) and asked if i'd take one in for next door but one. on friday i decided that they had left it too long to come for it and had a look what it was. it was only an ipod with a congratulations note from radio city! the jammy turds had won a competition.

on sunday i was watching the under 8's on buckly hill (where their lad plays) and the bloke said 'do you ever have trouble with the deliveries by ours? i'v waited about a month for a load of stuff.....' to which i replied 'na mate, i think it's quite quick' and walked off listening to the killers.

ace!

last year, my birds mum ordered a load of stuff off the internet for chrimbo. the usual shite, aftershave, clothes and a few dvds and playstation games and the delivery guy left it on the step. all you've got to do is say you never recieved it and you get it all again!

a few weeks ago some feller knocked at mine in a plain white van (no name or anything) and asked if i'd take one in for next door but one. on friday i decided that they had left it too long to come for it and had a look what it was. it was only an ipod with a congratulations note from radio city! the jammy turds had won a competition.

If you knew where they were going, its just thievery. A decent human being would have knocked on their door.

on sunday i was watching the under 8's on buckly hill (where their lad plays) and the bloke said 'do you ever have trouble with the deliveries by ours? i'v waited about a month for a load of stuff.....' to which i replied 'na mate, i think it's quite quick' and walked off listening to the killers.

ace!

last year, my birds mum ordered a load of stuff off the internet for chrimbo. the usual shite, aftershave, clothes and a few dvds and playstation games and the delivery guy left it on the step. all you've got to do is say you never recieved it and you get it all again!

That is theft.

ace!

Not very ace, I'm afraid.

Negged for being a robbing get.

ace!

I had a similar incident to this, the Parcel Force left a package in ours an after they hadn't claimed it for a week, I opened the package, inside it was a LIE.

Guest PaddyBerger15
What a twat.

The delivery bloke I mean. I fucking hate the various people tasked with getting stuff delivered. Box-set scuffing bastards.

Obviously Robbie's a twat too.

Did you ever get your ipod shenanigans sorted out? Didn't some clag on the arse of humanity supposedly leave it at some fictitious address or with some fictitious neighbour?

Did you ever get your ipod shenanigans sorted out? Didn't some clag on the arse of humanity supposedly leave it at some fictitious address or with some fictitious neighbour?

If by sorted out you mean that I told the people who sent it to give me my money back and then got fucked around forever whilst they investigated it, then yeah, it got sorted. It was either the delivery bloke seeing a blocked up mailbox and using the fact that he knows nobody lives there as a cover to nick it or someone in the flats doing the same thing. I specifically told the company that I wanted their man prosecuted for theft if they found he had done it but I bet fuck all comes of it.

Oh, and just in case anyone feels as strongly as I do about revenge negging being on the same level as some of the shit that went on in Japanese POW camps; Strontium is a revenge negger. Feel free to unload your neg upon him to teach him a lesson.

ace!

Outrageous!! You. Thieving. Bastard - I fucking hate people who do this kind of thing.. If it was delivered and you had no means of tracing the correct recipiant then fair do's but if you can and you dont thats naughty bad.. People waiting for christmas deliveries or birthday deliveries shouldnt have to go through the trouble of sorting out none delivery and refunds and what not just because you want something that you havent paid for..

You deserve a right good kicking you thief. :(

One time I ordered a case of wine from virgin wine. I got home and found a note telling me it had been left in the wheelie bin. Being a bit funny about germs and stuff, I rang them and told them the bin had been emptied and they'd have to send me another case, to which they agreed. After an hour or so, I decided to take my chances with botulism, retrieved the box and gave the bottles a quick squirt with dettox. BOGOF.