You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ressies Tonight

Allan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1-0 final score.

Fair result in the end. The lads took control of the game in the second half, with the passing much improved and Pacheco took his goal very well. Martin Kelly impresses me everytime I see him and tonight was no different.

Should have scored a second toward the end of the game, but neither Simon or Pacheco looked like they wanted to take on the responsibility of putting the ball in the back of the net.

So how did Speo play?

Does he look impressive enough to challenge Lucas?

So far this season... No he has`nt. I think he was a bit better today than previously though, and he has been good enough to be ahead of Plessis in my opinion.

Spearing along with the rest of the team has failed to repeat last seasons performances.

So far this season... No he has`nt. I think he was a bit better today than previously though, and he has been good enough to be ahead of Plessis in my opinion.

Spearing along with the rest of the team has failed to repeat last seasons performances.

Thanks for that, I haven't got the LFC channel.

I'm a bit disappointed by that, I thought Spearing would be knocking on the door now in the light of last wednesdays game especially.

So when is Nemeth back then.

Seems as if he is very close mate as it was hoped he could be back for tonight.

Liverpool Reserves take on Manchester City at the Halliwell Jones Stadium in Warrington tonight with Gary Ablett admitting his side have missed the goals of Krisztian Nemeth so far this term.

Click here to watch our exclusive chat with Ablett

The former MTK Hungaria striker hasn't kicked a ball for the reserves this season after picking up an ankle injury on international duty.

He again misses tonight's match - which you can watch live on LFC TV from 7pm GMT - but could return for the clash with Wigan Athletic on November 18.

Linkage

Thanks for that, I haven't got the LFC channel.

I'm a bit disappointed by that, I thought Spearing would be knocking on the door now in the light of last wednesdays game especially.

He played well tonight, some really good passing, the usual terrific work rate and almost scored at the end but his shot was inches wide.

Pacheco was excellent second half, Weijl was lively throughout and Kelly played very well again. Bouzanis made some important saves when he needed to as well.