You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alscarface
Thought I'd keep it on to see Allardyce and it was well worth it. For a man so lacking in talent he thinks very highly of himself.

He is English = Therfore he is great.

Get a fucking grip Kevin D !!!

The BBC showed an interview with Allardyce a few weeks ago he was answering questions and giving his philosophy on football while making a cup of tea......It was an amazing example of multitasking.

And I bet he ended up getting distracted and making a coffee, the daft mong.

Edited by Wor Horse

I saw Sky's Sunday Supplement today for the first time in ages - it resembles what Charles Dickens would have done had he ever written a short story about the male menopause. It's like a non-seasonal Christmas Carol, with various versions of what men might have to face when they reach a certain age. There's Woolly Woolnough, so deluded he thinks trying to look like a cross between Marco Pierre White and the bass player out of Foreigner will defy the ageing process and go down well wiv de kids. There's Martin Samuels, who's just given in to it all and given up on soap, shampoo and diets. There's Oliver Holt, who is torn between just going grey and growing a 'youthful' goatee. And there's some bloke there who is probably their cab driver, but who may well turn out to be the Devil.

I saw Sky's Sunday Supplement today for the first time in ages - it resembles what Charles Dickens would have done had he ever written a short story about the male menopause. It's like a non-seasonal Christmas Carol, with various versions of what men might have to face when they reach a certain age. There's Woolly Woolnough, so deluded he thinks trying to look like a cross between Marco Pierre White and the bass player out of Foreigner will defy the ageing process and go down well wiv de kids. There's Martin Samuels, who's just given in to it all and given up on soap, shampoo and diets. There's Oliver Holt, who is torn between just going grey and growing a 'youthful' goatee. And there's some bloke there who is probably their cab driver, but who may well turn out to be the Devil.

That made me laugh out loud. Quality post! :yes:

Don't go away again. Top FF stuff.