Quantcast
Man of the match - game 21 - Bolton Wanderers - Away - PL - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Morse

Man of the match - game 21 - Bolton Wanderers - Away - PL

Must say I'm surprised by the shouts for Riera. I thought he had one of his quietest games for us yesterday, even though he didn't play badly. I just thought he saw far less of the ball than of late.

Must say I'm surprised by the shouts for Riera. I thought he had one of his quietest games for us yesterday, even though he didn't play badly. I just thought he saw far less of the ball than of late.

I think Rieira had a really good first half and would have replaced Agger in my top three going with the first half only, but I think he faded too much in the second half to get the nod.

Result: Bolton Wanderers - Away - PL

1. Alonso................................497 votes.....................5 points

2. Kuyt...................................363 votes.....................3 points

3. Gerrard................................56 votes......................1 point.

Alonso was MOM on all sites.

Kuyt was 2nd on all sites.

YNWA, 6CM and TLW had Mascher 3rd.

ST had Agger.

Est1892 had Riera

Current standings:

1. Alonso.................6 first...2 second...4 third................40 points

2. Gerrard................2 first...3 second...3 third................22 points

3. Kuyt....................2 first...2 second...2 third................18 points

4. Reina..................2 first...2 second............................16 points

5. Carragher.............2 first...2 second...........................16 points

6. Torres.................2 first...1 second.............................13 points

7. Arbeloa................1 first...2 second...1 third.................12 points

8. Mascherano..........2 first........................................... 10 points

9. Riera.....................2 second...2 third............................8 points

10.Agger....................1 first...1 second............................8 points

11.Skrtel..................2 second...1 third..............................7 points

12.Keane...................1 first...1 third.................................6 points

13.Hyypia..................1 second...1 third..............................4 points

14.El Zhar.................1 second...1 third...............................4 points

15.Dossena...............1 third............................................. 1 point

16.Babel...................1 third............................................ ..1 point

17.Pennant................1 third............................................. 1 point

18.Aurelio..................1 third.............................................1 point

19.Lucas...................1 third.............................................1 point

Thanks for voting