Section_31

Katy Perry

What a jolly attractive young lady. I would be very interested in performing Coitus with her if at all possible. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

What a jolly attractive young lady. I would be very interested in performing Coitus with her if at all possible. 

Is that her latest hit song?

2 hours ago, Mudface said:

Is that her latest hit song?

Well hopefully I could get her to produce some kind of oral sounds of delight...

23 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

And biscuits?

I walked home from work about a month ago; it was probably -20C and with the wind even colder. It’s about a mile and a half. Because I choose wrongly

for a wife I had to make my own cup of tea, it was orange pekoe. I found some Club Orange in the cupboard. There is a specialty store that sells

them (along with real HP sauce, custard, etc).

I dunked those bastards like a Marine waterboarding at Gitmo and savoured every bite.

These are the moments that make life worth living.

• Upvote 9

I get the sneaking suspicion she will become an outrageously fit milf and get even better with age, she just needs to stay dedicated and not fall into any bad lifestyle habits (I say that as a man currently wearing sports direct joggers and with a BMI that breaks Pi.)  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I get the sneaking suspicion she will become an outrageously fit milf and get even better with age, she just needs to stay dedicated and not fall into any bad lifestyle habits (say that as a man currently wearing sports direct jogger I say that as a man currently wearing sports direct joggers and with a BMI that breaks Pi.)  

Don't worry mate, you're not on your own.

2 hours ago, RedKnight said:

They been airbrushed or has she had work done? She looks really different.

They usually lose loads of weight and get a nanny to look after their kids.It's why their kids often grow up hating them and turning into degenerates.