You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saw this in Asda earlier

Juniper

31 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Saw this in Tesco’s.

Mrs Willard used to work on the delicatessen in Tesco’s in Dunmow, Essex and local celebrity Keith from the Prodigy would come in and be very specific about the thinness of his breaded ham. He subsequently hung himself and Mrs Willard moved away. 

3AC8465E-C12C-4C05-A55F-FD8B724A14D9.jpeg

They dont look very tasty!

44 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Saw this in Tesco’s.

Mrs Willard used to work on the delicatessen in Tesco’s in Dunmow, Essex and local celebrity Keith from the Prodigy would come in and be very specific about the thinness of his breaded ham. He subsequently hung himself and Mrs Willard moved away. 

3AC8465E-C12C-4C05-A55F-FD8B724A14D9.jpeg

His meat was too thick?

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Anyone go to The Asda regularly? I’m on a wild goose chase here. Trekking around Cambridge last night, probably off to Newmarket and Bury St Edmunds later, all because my 14 year old has decided she wants one of these, preferably the pig. 

Out of stock online. Cambridge had the lamb, but no. They had the rabbit, too ugly. They had the fluffy chick, too babyish. They had the goose, absolutely not. 

If anyone spots one or both, do me a huge favour please and buy them and send them to me. I’ll send you all the money for postage and packaging and stuff and rep you to death. 

There’s a fucking huge amount of dad points on the line here. 

And yeah, you read that right. She’s 14 and it’s a cuddly toy. All her friends are after them as well. 

These are tough dad points to earn. If I get hold of these toys before any of her friends, that’s free cups of tea for a month at least. 

76A974C3-4136-4EEC-89DA-46596866752C.jpeg

E009B521-9B8F-4E89-8E91-4A7BDE7D7B56.jpeg

She wants me to go to the Asda this afternoon so I’ll have a look for you mate. 

• Upvote 1

There’s no chance lads. I’ve been out since about half one looking for one. I asked some young girl working at one The Asda and she said “oh, I’ve seen these on TikTok” and that’s when I realised they were probably never in the shops anyway. Probably sold out online in a day or something. 

Now, if my girl had told me it was a TikTok fad I would have known that, and sat on my arse all day. Instead I got stung for dinner, Costa, fidgets, candles and all manner of shit food from The Range and B&M.