You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How easy is it to get tickets for these away games and can you just turn up and pay on the gate? - The Blackburn-Chelsea game yesterday looked half empty and I've hardly ever seen the Reebok or JJB full - is it worth just turning up to these games and going in their end or will they refuse you entry because you have not bought in advance?

My brother in law is coming up from Aldershot and fancies going the Bolton game on saturday.

From my experience, Blackburn has always went down to all STH because we get the whole end (Darwin End is it??) usually. Not been there for a couple of seasons though so not sure. Bolton is alot harder because we dont get half as many tickets, i reckon maybe 2/3 credits it goes down to. I think Wigan may be similar, although it may go lower, possibly to 1 credit or all STH. Definately wouldnt think you'd be able to turn up and pay on the door. Anyone feel free to correct me on anything in their thats inaccurate.

Can you pay on the gate for any other section of their grounds considering they have fuck all fans?, i tried buying some tickets online for middlesborough away last season but they wouldnt post them to a Liverpool address, just wondered if there is anything similar in place when buying tickets or would the clubs just be glad for the cash?

The JJB shouldnt be too hard as 2/3s of the crowd will be Liverpool fans anyway, while there'll be a few Wigan fans with scouse accents (Skem) so cant imagine it bein any bother. They generally sell well against us and the mancs tho (once again mainly coz the crowd is largely away (home) fans).