You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sky+

Sweeney287

Is bloody awesome.

I finally arrived in the 21st century and had it installed yesterday and cannot believe it took me so long to upgrade.

Easy to use, great playback quality and the box looks pretty nifty too.

It's got 80gb storage, so anyone know how much tv that can actually store?

The playback can deteriorate with time. Ours is absolutely fucked now. The Calzaghe fight from last night is literally unwatchable. We'll probably upgrade to the HD one in the next couple of months, which will be problem solved.

The playback can deteriorate with time. Ours is absolutely fucked now. The Calzaghe fight from last night is literally unwatchable. We'll probably upgrade to the HD one in the next couple of months, which will be problem solved.

I didn't know it could deteriorate, i've had mine a few years now and i've not noticed any change at all, are you sure yours is not just broken Paul?

Is bloody awesome.

I finally arrived in the 21st century and had it installed yesterday and cannot believe it took me so long to upgrade.

Easy to use, great playback quality and the box looks pretty nifty too.

It's got 80gb storage, so anyone know how much tv that can actually store?

It's about 40 hours, though mine seems to have about 2 solid week's worth of Drake and Josh on it at any one time.

I got my HD installed last week and moved the old Sky+ box in the bedroom. The difference in picture quality is staggering.

Also found out on Thursday that I'd been paying 2 subscriptions for the past 6 months and when I phoned sky they had no idea why and thought it was hilarious. The cunts.

Why not just change the Hard Disk? Its really easy peasy and if your Sky+ box is a few years ols, ie before all that anytime shit you get to use the whole of the disk for your own use, not half like the newer units.

I've got a 160GB drive in mine which = 80 hours.

Cushty!!!

As for HD, they can shove it until they drop the £10 monthly charge!!!!

Why not just change the Hard Disk? Its really easy peasy and if your Sky+ box is a few years ols, ie before all that anytime shit you get to use the whole of the disk for your own use, not half like the newer units.

I've got a 160GB drive in mine which = 80 hours.

Cushty!!!

As for HD, they can shove it until they drop the £10 monthly charge!!!!

Agree. Not giving them an extra tenner a month. Will wait. Don't care how long it takes.