You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool FC's Lucas Leiva is latest player burglary victim

Red House

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should have done it while he was in so they could have kidnapped him.

Burglar - We want 5m for the safe return of Lucas

Rafa - Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Burglar - Hello?

What the fuck is Rafa laughing about?

He paid fucking £6m for him in the first place.*

*I realise the above exchange didn't happen

It could be anyone. Everyone know when were playing and it's pretty common knowledge the players all live in Southport/Formby or Allerton/Woolton. I got told by a fella in work that Torres was moving into the house that's getting renovated around the corner from mine and since then every time i've been in a taxi going past it the driver has said 'Torres is moving in there'. As a great man once said, Liverpool is the biggest village in the world.

Fuckin disgusting. Cant help but think its some kind of inside job this. Where the fuck are these smackrats getting all the addresses and info from? I thought people where banged up for this a few years ago? Surely it shouldnt be allowed to happen. Its gone too far now, how hard is it for the club and the police to arrange 24hour surveilance on the house? Or atleast armed fuckin guards keeping watch when the players arent in. These scum are embarassing the city and ensuring that when everyone else around the country reads this story, the stereotypes that people have worked so hard to eradicate are still going strong.

Fuckin disgusting. Cant help but think its some kind of inside job this. Where the fuck are these smackrats getting all the addresses and info from? I thought people where banged up for this a few years ago? Surely it shouldnt be allowed to happen. Its gone too far now, how hard is it for the club and the police to arrange 24hour surveilance on the house? Or atleast armed fuckin guards keeping watch when the players arent in. These scum are embarassing the city and ensuring that when everyone else around the country reads this story, the stereotypes that people have worked so hard to eradicate are still going strong.

Its down to the players. You can hire house sitters easily enough and I'm sure there are reputable companies who will send someone round to sit in your house for a few hours while you are out or playing.

The players have all the money in the world. There houses are obviously not up to scratch security wise.

As a side note it always seems to be the foreign players who may be a bit naive to the scum we have in our midst but again thats down to the club to ensure people are'nt lax on security.

Its down to the players. You can hire house sitters easily enough and I'm sure there are reputable companies who will send someone round to sit in your house for a few hours while you are out or playing.

The players have all the money in the world. There houses are obviously not up to scratch security wise.

As a side note it always seems to be the foreign players who may be a bit naive to the scum we have in our midst but again thats down to the club to ensure people are'nt lax on security.

Lucas is (amazing, I know) from fucking Brazil, home to some of the most dangerous and lawless cities on Earth

It's pretty obviously Gillett trying desperately to raise money to pay off the loan in January.

But, in all seriousness, why is it that only one Everton player has been targetted - and coincidentally it's the one whom Everton supporters all hate. It's pretty obviously targetted at the red side of merseyside, and it's time that both the police and the club started to get their act together on this.

It's pretty obviously Gillett trying desperately to raise money to pay off the loan in January.

But, in all seriousness, why is it that only one Everton player has been targetted - and coincidentally it's the one whom Everton supporters all hate. It's pretty obviously targetted at the red side of merseyside, and it's time that both the police and the club started to get their act together on this.

Most of the burglaries have ocurred when the Liverpool players are out of the country, haven't they?

Lucas is (amazing, I know) from fucking Brazil, home to some of the most dangerous and lawless cities on Earth

I didnt know that! thanks for pointing all that out.

It does back my view up though, if you come from somewhere like that you might think its not so bad here and therefore not be as clued up as you should.

I can't be the only one hoping that you're going to turn this into a full-blown Bitters conspiracy to drive Liverpool players out of the city and out of the club.

I didnt know that! thanks for pointing all that out.

It does back my view up though, if you come from somewhere like that you might think its not so bad here and therefore not be as clued up as you should.

No, it directly contradicts it, unless Denmark, Holland and Spain are a bit rougher than I remember them.

I can't be the only one hoping that you're going to turn this into a full-blown Bitters conspiracy to drive Liverpool players out of the city and out of the club.

Where's the conspiracy? NO Liverpool supporter would burgle the house of one of it's players.

Besides, all our fans are in Norway so it'd be too far for them to come. I liked the way they felt in that article that they had to describe his olympic medal. Like as if anyone wouldn't fucking know it if they saw it.

Guest Deadbeat

bastards did my place over and i don't even play for Liverpool.

if anyone is offered a bunch of scratched radiohead cds and some weed in any pubs or sees it on ebay, please alert the police.