You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool FC's Lucas Leiva is latest player burglary victim

Red House

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they have - most have happened midweek on European nights.

How do you explain the fact that it's only Liverpool players being targetted? It can't just be a coincidence.

Our players have more stuff worth stealing?

Ferguson and Van Der Meyde both got done as well, so it's not exclusive to LFC, although it does happen to our players a lot more.

While you two might think you're being logical, the fact that it's been about 10 Liverpool players speaks volumes. That means it's almost certainly not chance for starters. I don't care who it is you're talking about (if you want imagine them as goblins with no human qualities whatsoever, that's up to you) give a bloke the choice to rob the house of Reina or Arteta and whether he is a Liverpool or an Everton fan will massively affect his decision.

While you two might think you're being logical, the fact that it's been about 10 Liverpool players speaks volumes. That means it's almost certainly not chance for starters. I don't care who it is you're talking about (if you want imagine them as goblins with no human qualities whatsoever, that's up to you) give a bloke the choice to rob the house of Reina or Arteta and whether he is a Liverpool or an Everton fan will massively affect his decision.

I disagree. These people are absolute fucking cunts, they'd rob whichever one was easiest and likely to be most profitable. They don't care about who they are robbing, just what they are robbing.

Our players have more stuff worth stealing?

Ferguson and Van Der Meyde both got done as well, so it's not exclusive to LFC, although it does happen to our players a lot more.

I remember Ferguson's well because held one down until the police arrived. That was a different era though, when you might have got 1 or 2 burglaries a year.

I don't think they have - most have happened midweek on European nights.

How do you explain the fact that it's only Liverpool players being targetted? It can't just be a coincidence.

You answered it yourself. Our players play more games and are therefore out the house a lot more.

I disagree. These people are absolute fucking cunts, they'd rob whichever one was easiest and likely to be most profitable. They don't care about who they are robbing, just what they are robbing.

Fair enough, luckily i don't know anyone that cuntish but all i'm saying is that the numbers speak volumes and i don't see what insider information would be helpful. Anyone?

Yeah its corresponded with us being in the champions league on a regular basis.

Most of them have been in the past 2-3 years and most done on champions league nights.

No, what i'm saying is, this last few years burglars have had the choice between Everton or Liverpool players because we've both been in Europe. The argument you gave would have made more sense 5 years ago when it was only us.

edit. Sorry, we've got our wires crossed here. I interpreted you saying 'we've got more games' as meaning we've got more games than Everton. All i was saying is that while it's true that we've had more games. It doesn't really hold weight, because they played in Europe for the whole of last season and that was probably the worst season of all for Liverpool players getting robbed.

Edited by Liquid football

The point is that it's not hard to find out where the players live. I'm not far from Reina and Torres and i'm also told Kuyt, Arteta and Alonso aren't far away either. If i know that i wont be hard for some scum bag to find out. Like i said, there's two main areas they live so it's not hard to work out.

And, i'm sorry, but if you think the twats who do things like this would put their footy alligience ahead of them making a load of dough then I'm afraid you're mistaken.

We can talk and talk all day but we're still left with the question of why it's Liverpool players houses. I don't buy the reasons given, that's all.

Anyone with good contacts should pm me to sort a revenge robbery. Lets keep it on the down low. I've got Lescott in mind, as he's apparently got the largest collection of Manga in the North West.

Keep up, but let go of the revenge neggings. We don’t take kindly to your folk around here.

I'm the artist formerly known as Remington. I'd appreciate if you'd just call me PrinceSign.jpg

You may appreciate it...but it would be a lie.

We could call you forum_women_female-symbol.jpg though.

81 year old woman. Only in fucking Nogzy!QUOTE]

81-year old woman? Actually - isn't this categorical proof that Wayne Rooney's involved, given that his lover has now been arrested?

You could be on to something there. :yes:

Seriously though, what the fuck is an 81 year old woman doing robbing houses ? Shouldn't she be at home knitting or something or whatever it is old people do.