You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Pistonbroke

I wonder how many of them do drive rallies? You'd think at least some of them must.

At the same time, a lot of them don't look like they enjoy much of anything.

I think Hamilton enjoys himself and mirrors. 

Verstappen is possibly the most talented driver since Senna. His potential has been talked up for years, more so than when Hamilton was coming through, even. Well, he looks ready to deliver. Good outside bet for the drivers championship next season, providing he's not already one of the favourites.

Red Bull (and everyone else) will have to seriously up their game to catch up to the Mercs. The last few seasons have been dull in the xtreme with the Merc dominance, similarly when Vettel was winning it 4 years on the bounce it was dull.

At least Verstappen has a go. He's a ridiculous talent. 

Red Bull (and everyone else) will have to seriously up their game to catch up to the Mercs. The last few seasons have been dull in the xtreme with the Merc dominance, similarly when Vettel was winning it 4 years on the bounce it was dull.

At least Verstappen has a go. He's a ridiculous talent.

I reckon the gap will be a hell of a lot closer next season. RB will be competitive.

How enjoyable was that race to watch yesterday ( when they were actually racing). Always been a great track Sao Paolo and the conditions helped to nullify the minor advantages the cars have.

Verstappen looks a huge talent and i for one will be cheering him on against my fellow Englishman who i utterly detest, the jumped up little shite who's one long pit stop away from digging his engineers out. Can't stand the spoilt brat.

• 2 weeks later...

Hamilton really is such a little prick. Comes across as a entitles selfish prick.

No issue with him trying to win but to blame the team early in the season now telling the team to fuck off and he doesnt care if they win if he doesn't

Totally agree with you.

I can't stand the cunt. But to be fair to the smug cunt, his tactics where spot on at the end.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Guest Pistonbroke

Congratulations to Rosberg on winning the title, not a massive fan but I'm glad he dethroned that whinging cunt bag Hamilton. Hopefully Verstappen can do both of them next year. 

Yeah I can't see what the complaints are about. Rosberg or any other driver would do exactly the same in Hamilton's position. We've had championships settled in the past with drivers deliberately crashing into their nearest rivals. It's just a shame that Hamilton and Rosberg are just such a pair of whinging little girls.

Dont think anyone has said tbe have a issue eith the tatics. Its was his crying that only he had issues early in tbe season,blaming the team for his issues,virtually saying the didn't want him to win. Then throwing his doll out the pram at the end telling the team he didn't care if they won the title cause he wasn't winning the drivers

Dont think anyone has said tbe have a issue eith the tatics. Its was his crying that only he had issues early in tbe season,blaming the team for his issues,virtually saying the didn't want him to win. Then throwing his doll out the pram at the end telling the team he didn't care if they won the title cause he wasn't winning the drivers

Well his car was a lot less reliable than the supposedly identical car of Rosberg.

McClaren had nothing to lose today. They already had the World Championship in the bag.