You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool v Atletico Madrid Betting

Guest davelfc

Guest davelfc

Just to let people know that the 200/1 bet for Alonso to score from his own half would also pay out in the case of an Alonso own goal. Worth a punt at that price.

Other bets on request.

Guest davelfc

I put Torres to start on the bench at 10/1 when I posted this last Saturday. Didn't realise at the time that this is a great bet. (hence I've stuck a fortune on it)

However I'm going to have to drop the odds before I leave for the game as I would like betting to be open until 1930hrs and obviously the team is announced an hour before kick off so it would leave the bet open to abuse. Any bets on Torres starting on the bench will be worthless after 6pm tonight when I'll drop the odds to 1/3000.

So get your bet in now.

Guest davelfc
The odds on Hyppia scoring are pretty shit considering he can't play

Well spotted, I'll change that.

You doing the West brom betting thread then?

Guest davelfc
My 1-1 prediction at 15-1 with my measly 25 has me back in the hundreds.

Let the good times roll!

Ooops sorry, I did check the box, I'm sure I did when I settled the bet. But i took a few clicks to accept. I'mm PM the site admin and ask them to credit you with your vcash.