You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

Do you genuinely believe that the USA must be telling the truth?  Do you think their "evidence" is credible?

Not at all. But there are some things that are self evident;

- there’s a ship with a big hole

- there’s footage of a boat known to be Iranian next to the boat

- Iran has form

5 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Where did anyone say "bullets"?  The link I provided talked about missiles.

Further adding to the confusion, the operator of the Courageous contradicted a key part of the U.S. narrative Friday.

Speaking at a news conference in Tokyo, Kokuka Sangyo Co. president Yutaka Katada said those aboard the ship reported seeing “flying objects” just before the attack.

He said he believes those objects could have been bullets.

“I do not think there was a time bomb or an object attached to the side of the ship,” he said.

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Like Whale Wars - a couple long hairs in a Zodiac

But Donald likes Whales, especially the Prince of Whales. 

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Not at all. But there are some things that are self evident;

- there’s a ship with a big hole

- there’s footage of a boat known to be Iranian next to the boat

- Iran has form

Hahahahahahahahahaha

yes, you are the moron 

• Upvote 1

I would agree that a jump to conclusion is not in anyones best interest.

But if you are willing to discount mines as a possibility based on the fellas opinion you should probably be ready to have a plausible explanation for what the Iranian boat was doing there.

Cuz it was there - that is not an opinion. 

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't put it past any of the cunts involved to have done it. 

Iranian regime are cunts, Trumps doing everything he can to antagonise them in the hopes of a war

The US are cunts and would happily force regime change and more than capable of black ops to start it. 

The UK government are cunts and follow the US like a dog on the leash in the hopes of some war profiteering crumbs

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I wouldn't put it past any of the cunts involved to have done it. 

Iranian regime are cunts, Trumps doing everything he can to antagonise them in the hopes of a war

The US are cunts and would happily force regime change and more than capable of black ops to start it. 

The UK government are cunts and follow the US like a dog on the leash in the hopes of some war profiteering crumbs

Healthy dose of scepticism for everyone involved. 

• Upvote 1

Spot on that - I do not believe the US will ever be involved in an active land war in the Middle East again however. Regardless of what you think of Trump there is still a very active anti war base in the population. 

Far easier to squeeze them to death economically.

Scepticism of the official version of events is good; you just need to apply the same standards to eye witness testimony, questionable regimes etc.

Following either the Government press releases or Craig Murray to a spoon fed conclusion that push an agenda are two sides of the same coin.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't trust any of the major world powers of they said the sky was blue or water is wet. 

At least in the old days they were all straight forward about it. Now the are all just right wing, totalitarian wankers looking to shaft us all. 

You could even half respect some of the old tory bastards in that they actually thought they where doing the right thing, the modern lot are possibly even worse and even prettier and more vindictive 

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Spot on that - I do not believe the US will ever be involved in an active land war in the Middle East again however. Regardless of what you think of Trump there is still a very active anti war base in the population. 

Far easier to squeeze them to death economically.

Im not sure. 

There is a large anti war base but there's also alot more 'Murica' lot out there and the chance to Rob them oil fields and get revenge for the hostage situation all them years back will get the going. 

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Im not sure. 

There is a large anti war base but there's also alot more 'Murica' lot out there and the chance to Rob them oil fields and get revenge for the hostage situation all them years back will get the going. 

There really isn't in terms of numbers 

12 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Scepticism of the official version of events is good; you just need to apply the same standards to eye witness testimony, questionable regimes etc.

Following either the Government press releases or Craig Murray to a spoon fed conclusion that push an agenda are two sides of the same coin.

They’re not remotely two sides of the same coin, mate 

5 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

I would agree that a jump to conclusion is not in anyones best interest.

But if you are willing to discount mines as a possibility based on the fellas opinion you should probably be ready to have a plausible explanation for what the Iranian boat was doing there.

Cuz it was there - that is not an opinion. 

It's not "the fella". It's the crew. Y'know, the people who were actually on the ship. They are in a position to have an idea what was going on and (unlike Pompeo and Bolton and the rest of the cunts) they have no motive for lying.

We've seen grainy footage that definitely, honestly, truly shows an Iranian boat taking limpet mines off the ship; but we've also seen US intelligence footage of Iraqi WMDs, so I'm disinclined to believe that the warmongers with form for lying to invent a causus belli are telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth this time.

7 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

It's not "the fella". It's the crew. Y'know, the people who were actually on the ship. They are in a position to have an idea what was going on and (unlike Pompeo and Bolton and the rest of the cunts) they have no motive for lying.

We've seen grainy footage that definitely, honestly, truly shows an Iranian boat taking limpet mines off the ship; but we've also seen US intelligence footage of Iraqi WMDs, so I'm disinclined to believe that the warmongers with form for lying to invent a causus belli are telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth this time.

Half a million people died in Iraq, and some people just refuse to learn from the past. I really feel for the Iranians. It certainly feels like an attack is imminent.

As I have said - this is not proof -- but

All written accounts (that you or anyone else has linked) are from "the fella".

But I agree, there seems to be some grey area -- however two things are certain.

Eyewitnesses have said "flying objects". In the interview transcript "the fella" said he thought they were bullets right? Either that was a poor translation, it was related to him from the eyewitnesses or it is his opinion.

And there was a small Iranian boat on site in the middle of the night.

Can we agree on those facts?

8 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Half a million people died in Iraq, and some people just refuse to learn from the past. I really feel for the Iranians. It certainly feels like an attack is imminent.

Both Iran and Iraq have offed their own people (most of them closer to your ideals/politics than either of the existing governments) at alarming rates for years.

Pointing these things out and referencing historical facts is not supporting interventionism.

6 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Further adding to the confusion, the operator of the Courageous contradicted a key part of the U.S. narrative Friday.

Speaking at a news conference in Tokyo, Kokuka Sangyo Co. president Yutaka Katada said those aboard the ship reported seeing “flying objects” just before the attack.

He said he believes those objects could have been bullets.

“I do not think there was a time bomb or an object attached to the side of the ship,” he said.

I also admire a man who can see bullets. 

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Both Iran and Iraq have offed their own people at alarming rates for years.

At double the rate of homicide compared to Iran, you would’ve thought the US would try to sort out their problems at home first, right?