You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hilary Clinton having an affair and a witness being on-board.

it does make you think. 

Of all the things I would think about this would not even be on the BIG BIG radar.

Given the circumstances, any surface to air in that region at that time by the US is about as realistic as suggesting the Iranian gun boat pictured taking off a mine on the oil tanker was stolen and manned by US ops.

In other words, you have to really want it to be true and you have to squint while looking at it to come to anywhere near that.

12 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Should we be concerned about the coincidence of it being Ukranian?

As was pointed out earlier there seemed to be a full flow of passenger jets before and after this incident in the same space.

Maybe the plane was carrying pizzas?

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Why do you need to qualify it with mitigation? "It was an illegal attack"... "The consequences are on Trump's hands" etc. And then the sly little digs about puppet masters. The normal insinuations and double standards.

You were the one who through the sly little dig to start with (pro-Iran lot can wind their neck in). How is it a sly little dig anyway? Its my opinion. Its not aimed at you or anyone its just my personal opinion on the escalation and timing of this whole Iran thing that it has a deeper reason than "He had some US targets".

I've said it pages and pages ago so don't assume things are all about you. Very very little ever is. 

I clearly said what Iran has done is wrong. Of-course there is mitigation. There is mitigation for anything. 

Double standards? Don't be a hypocrite SD. 

Why don't we move all the pro war US/UK lot into a part of the middle east, add in the weird far righters in Eastern Europe and the Russians into another part, wall the cunts in and just let them all have it. Move out the innocent kids and civilians and the winner gets the oil. 

Then Nike the fucking lot of them from space. The war mongering, money hungry fuckers

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Why don't we move all the pro war US/UK lot into a part of the middle east, add in the weird far righters in Eastern Europe and the Russians into another part, wall the cunts in and just let them all have it. Move out the innocent kids and civilians and the winner gets the oil. 

Then Nike the fucking lot of them from space. The war mongering, money hungry fuckers

Just Do It. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

You were the one who through the sly little dig to start with (pro-Iran lot can wind their neck in). How is it a sly little dig anyway? Its my opinion. Its not aimed at you or anyone its just my personal opinion on the escalation and timing of this whole Iran thing that it has a deeper reason than "He had some US targets".

I've said it pages and pages ago so don't assume things are all about you. Very very little ever is. 

I clearly said what Iran has done is wrong. Of-course there is mitigation. There is mitigation for anything. 

Double standards? Don't be a hypocrite SD. 

Funny, there never seems to be any mitigation when another Middle Eastern country accidentally kills some civilians.

Who are these "puppet masters" you keep implying are behind all of this?

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Of all the things I would think about this would not even be on the BIG BIG radar.

Given the circumstances, any surface to air in that region at that time by the US is about as realistic as suggesting the Iranian gun boat pictured taking off a mine on the oil tanker was stolen and manned by US ops.

In other words, you have to really want it to be true and you have to squint while looking at it to come to anywhere near that.

Hahaha I'm not saying that was the case FFS. Just that there are always a million possibilities. 

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Funny, there never seems to be any mitigation when another Middle Eastern country accidentally kills some civilians.

Who are these "puppet masters" you keep implying are behind all of this?

Seek professional help SD. Seriously. If you are referring to Israel killing innocent Palestinians then its very rare;y an accident. Tell me where I have ever discussed or commented on an accidental murder of Palestinian people? Go on I'll wait. 

IMO Trump and Netanyahu have got together and have instigated this seeing as they both are being impeached and are both in an election year. Its far too coincidental. Trump even said himself in 2011 that is exactly what Obama is about to do. I am sure you have seen the video. 

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Yea, well I think the reality is there are very few possibilities - as there were with the tanker.

Not really. The tweet I read insinuated that the US had sabotaged the plane not shot it out of the sky. I'll try and find it. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Seek professional help SD. Seriously. If you are referring to Israel killing innocent Palestinians then its very rare;y an accident. Tell me where I have ever discussed or commented on an accidental murder of Palestinian people? Go on I'll wait. 

IMO Trump and Netanyahu have got together and have instigated this seeing as they both are being impeached and are both in an election year. Its far too coincidental. Trump even said himself in 2011 that is exactly what Obama is about to do. I am sure you have seen the video. 

"Very rarely an accident", based on absolutely nothing whatsoever. And you mention the accidental killing of Palestinians on a beach all the time.

Why am I not surprised that you see Israeli involvement in this, again without a shred of proof.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

"Very rarely an accident", based on absolutely nothing whatsoever. And you mention the accidental killing of Palestinians on a beach all the time.

Why am I not surprised that you see Israeli involvement in this, again without a shred of proof.

I don't believe the beach attack was an accident. The israeli soldier shooting the unarmed civilian walking away in the back then laughing about it? Accident? 

Err hang on, you are not surprised to see Israel mentioned in a discussion about Iran/USA conflict? You aren't that thick SD. You be implying I'm anti-semitic next. Israel have nuclear weapons. They don't want Iran to have them. Trump has tore up the agreement Obama had in place around nuclear developments with Iran. Then next thing all this happens. Coincidence? Are we not allowed to have an opinion that clearly makes absolute sense? 

1 minute ago, Sugar Ape said:

Trump hates Clinton so why would he help her out by killing someone who had information on her? Or do they think Clinton has her own missiles able to take out planes in Iran?

She bribed him with a picture of him getting a suck off Bill. 

34 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Should we be concerned about the coincidence of it being Ukranian?

As was pointed out earlier there seemed to be a full flow of passenger jets before and after this incident in the same space.

Yep, definitely 

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

@Bjornebye That is embarrasing mate -- you need to get off twitter.

JohnnyAmerica -- srsly?

Here is the first fellas info:

Make America Great Again #BlueLivesMatter #CodeOfVets #WinningIsNotGettingOld #TrumpPence #HoustonAstros #NeverVoteDemocratAgain #Trump2020 #DrainTheSwamp

Sugar Land, Texas

Fucking lunatic. Who would support the Astros?

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

@Bjornebye That is embarrasing mate -- you need to get off twitter.

JohnnyAmerica -- srsly?

Here is the first fellas info:

Make America Great Again #BlueLivesMatter #CodeOfVets #WinningIsNotGettingOld #TrumpPence #HoustonAstros #NeverVoteDemocratAgain #Trump2020 #DrainTheSwamp

Sugar Land, Texas

Its clearly not an opinion I hold you dick.