You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Exactly what I was going to post. Dead easy to tweet and be a loudmouth twat about war and killing people if you don't actually go to war yourself. Fucking cunts. What a fucking world we live in. 

I know. And their supporters sit back and lap it up. 

13 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Thread

Ask yourself why Iran are having to fight those wars and if you are honest with yourself you will come up with the correct answer and it won't suit your agenda. 

HINT: The word is in the above tweet. 

20 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Even if he was planning further attacks on US interests, this assassination ensures that further attacks on US interests will occur.

And not just US interests. The UK has 400 troops in Iraq. Etc.

I think the real worry is that terrorist cells in the UK and US will be pushed to do something of significance. It'll also create a power struggle in the Iranian hierarchy and those striving for power will want to demonstrate their ability and commitment.

I'm not sure what America's policy is here. If you're going to poke a hornet's nest then at some point you're going to get stung.

As an aside, put ‘Anubis sacrificed’ into Google and it came up with this as one of the results. 

51mS+58R4pL.jpg

Description

Kaylie wakes up alone and scared, her vacation in Egypt interrupted. The last thing she remembers is the burlap sack. Now she thinks she’s been buried alive in one of the ancient tombs.

But is she really alone? What is that strange howling in the darkness? When Anubis comes to weigh her heart and determine her punishment, will Kaylie surrender herself to the god? Or can this modern American tourist show Anubis a different option?

This paranormal erotic short story is about 5,400 words.

Fnarr, fnarr....

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ask yourself why Iran are having to fight those wars and if you are honest with yourself you will come up with the correct answer and it won't suit your agenda. 

HINT: The word is in the above tweet. 

My agenda...?

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I don't suppose I could be enlightened as to what it is, could I?

You couldn't possibly believe the convenience in timing of this attack and seemingly imminent escalation given the circumstances surrounding both Trump and Netanyahu in their own countries. Nope thats just for the 'conspiracy thread' along with aliens and jet-fuel melting steel beams you said.  

If I had just said Trump though then I am sure you wouldn't have made that comment. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You couldn't possibly believe the convenience in timing of this attack and seemingly imminent escalation given the circumstances surrounding both Trump and Netanyahu in their own countries. Nope thats just for the 'conspiracy thread' along with aliens and jet-fuel melting steel beams you said.  

If I had just said Trump though then I am sure you wouldn't have made that comment. 

What does this have to do with Netanyahu, and how could it possibly impact upon the Israeli legal process?

You are deeply weird.

EDIT: also, I didn't see an answer to my question there either

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

What does this have to do with Netanyahu, and how could it possibly impact upon the Israeli legal process?

You are deeply weird.

EDIT: also, I didn't see an answer to my question there either

I don't give a flying fuck what you did or didn't see. Its deflection tactics. By both. Cowardly scumbags the pair of them who should be looking at the inside of a jail cell. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I don't give a flying fuck what you did or didn't see. Its deflection tactics. By both. Cowardly scumbags the pair of them who should be looking at the inside of a jail cell. 

You have evidence of all of this I assume? I mean, you're obviously not pulling this stuff out of your backside, right?

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I'm giving an opinion. Too hard to digest? 

I understand opinions, but they're usually rooted in some kind of factual basis. I myself don't hold a single opinion which isn't supported by mountains of evidence.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I understand opinions, but they're usually rooted in some kind of factual basis. I myself don't hold a single opinion which isn't supported by mountains of evidence.

You do and its mostly bullshit anyway but you keep wanking over yourself. 

Facts:

Trump is undergoing impeachment

Trump is in an election year

Netanyahu is underdog impeachment

Netanyahu is in an election year

2nd of January - Bang, an attack. Pretty much most world leaders who speak out have condemned this act or at least indicated that they knew nothing about it before and called for calm. Not Netanyahu. He praised it. 

Its not like Israel haven't instigated wars in that region to suit them before. Maybe the shit load of oil recently found in Iran is playing a part.... 

That alone is enough for me to form an opinion that I am comfortable expressing. 

• Upvote 1