You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Imagine being the cunt government that did shoot down MH17 as well and looking at how Iran have admitted this so quickly and what they've done instead. I hope they feel fucking ashamed of themselves.

I'm gonna put my neck on the line here and say that I very much doubt they give a flying fuck. Pardon the pun. 

58 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I still find it unbelievable really, and same with MH17 and other planes being shot down. It's 2020 and a government can't recognise a fucking passenger plane? You'd think the people responsible for launching missiles all over the place would have as a very first thing all of the data on where every passenger plane is so that this just doesn't happen at all. Not just as a really rare event, but never. The fact that it ever happens is fucking shocking and sickening.

Imagine being the cunt government that did shoot down MH17 as well and looking at how Iran have admitted this so quickly and what they've done instead. I hope they feel fucking ashamed of themselves.

gettyimages-1179063967-91f3d77441d95eb7a

5 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Credit to them for admitting it instead of this being dragged out for who knows how long and with all of the confusion that'd bring. It's so unbelievably stupid that in 2020 people on a passenger plane can be mistaken for some type of enemy craft and have all of their lives ended like that. Hopefully both sides in this can take a good look at the state of themselves now and take meaningful instead of empty actions that can end this Iran vs US drama, maybe that's the only real way of respecting those that have been killed.

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

All very confusing this. Who are the baddies and who are the goodies?

If we sell them billions of pounds worth of arms, they're goodies.

If we don't, the're baddies.

The good news is, the UK is selling more and more arms every year, and every new customer means one less baddie in the world.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, A Red said:

Would you credit it?

If the govs around the world that are fucking psychos (most of them) all came out and admitted they were psychos, yeah I'd respect that honesty. I'd maybe have even said credit to them for being honest, but after seeing the last page or so, yeah I'd probably not use that term.