You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

21 minutes ago, moof said:

A Boeing plane falls out of the sky moments after taking off from Tehran airport. Do I have to don the tin foil for this one? 

Video of the plane on fire before it crashes on internet already. I think the chances of a stray missile are very high...

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

'Technical problems', as in it was technically hit by an Iranian missile.

Was it an Iranian missile?  Seems like it would have been launched from a different place than the missiles launched at the air bases in Iraq, which would be weird?

Or was that just a joke?

1 hour ago, Jose Jones said:

Was it an Iranian missile?  Seems like it would have been launched from a different place than the missiles launched at the air bases in Iraq, which would be weird?

Or was that just a joke?

Who’s got form of bombing passenger flights I wonder?

• Upvote 1

I am banned from posting on Twitter for 7 days for tweeting "War is rich cunts telling thick cunts to kill poor cunts!"

I think this is harsh.

This year seems to be going well so far.

WWIII

Australia burned to a crisp

Puerto Rico having biggest earthquake in 100 years

Volcanic eruptions in Alaska

I'm sure I've missed plenty.

In 2020, maybe the sky actually will fall in!

Guest Pistonbroke

As long as humans roam this planet we'll never have peace, not in our nature to get along and it never has been. Just got to hope we don't have to live through a World war, especially for our children and future generations, not looking good though. If it isn't War that devastates the human race then it will no doubt be one of many natural disasters that are overdue. 

28 minutes ago, M_B said:

Well hopefully that is an end to the sabre rattling.......

If the plane had been hit by a missile, then it would have come down in pieces.

The lack of any  distress call from the pilot and the timing makes things a bit ominous for me 

3 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

I am banned from posting on Twitter for 7 days for tweeting "War is rich cunts telling thick cunts to kill poor cunts!"

I think this is harsh.

This year seems to be going well so far.

WWIII

Australia burned to a crisp

Puerto Rico having biggest earthquake in 100 years

Volcanic eruptions in Alaska

I'm sure I've missed plenty.

In 2020, maybe the sky actually will fall in!

I got a 7 day ban this morning for telling Trump the world wishes he had a massive heart attack.

Seems that telling the truth is a banning offence.