You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

10 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Although I think Rico has, to put it kindly, some very disturbing view towards brown and black people, I think it's clear that he wasn't remotely being antisemitic there. He was clearly pointing out the inconsistency of the argument of those who are antisemitic. 

No idea why he said those things to Jairz, though; to my knowledge he's never said anything close to those antisemitic trope. Rico looks to have, once again, just been plain wrong and stupid, rather than antisemitic. 

All those things he mentioned are standard anti-semitic tropes about mostly diaspora jews. To conflate them with the state Israel is anti-semitic.

4 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

All those things are anti-semitic tropes about mostly diaspora jews. To conflate those with the state Israel is anti-semitic.

Fucking hell, you’re obtuse at times mate. 

8 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I'd imagine because he is, comfortably, the biggest bellend on the forum.

I think this theory has credibility. Let me research it for a whil... 

Yep. Results are conclusive. 

16 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Interesting to see SD rep this blatant piece of anti-semitism.

Consistency, kids.

He understood it was pointing out the inconsistency. Just in case you thought I meant other things I’ve said on here;

- I didn’t actually kill people whilst working for BG

- Maddie isn’t in my back garden

- I don’t have any servants

I presume he’s been on holiday for the last few years while the Saudi’s have been bombing the shit out of civilians in the Yemen.

"These attacks against critical infrastructure endanger civilians, are unacceptable, and sooner or later will result in innocent lives being lost," U.S. Ambassador John Abizaid, a former Army general, said.

• Upvote 1

It's very likely Iran is behind this for sure and Iran certainly made the weapons, but it doesn't mean they fired them.

After the Iraq war and the fake chemical weapons saga in Syria, the proof has to be conclusive.

That being said Boris will do whatever Trump asks him to do, particularly with us bending over a table with our knickers around our ankles for a trade deal. Can see us being dragged into this.

Well if they are behind it then they fired them obviously.

If they arent then the Houthis in Yemen.

Or if we want to get conspiracy theoretical about it, someone else in Iraq or someone else that got hold of the weapons in an effort to implicate Iran.

Edit: And we're assuming that the weapon remains displayed as evidence by the Saudi's are the real remains.

Edit2: The same Saudi's that stated to the world they didnt kill Jamal Khashoggi, when in fact they did.

My feeling is Iran did it, but I'd like some definitive evidence before we kill anyone and suffer reprisal terrorist attacks in London and around the UK as a result of Boris jumping into bed with Trump.