Section_31

The "things that make you realise you're getting older" thread

6 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Intermittently wearing a back brace and shoulder brace and a wrist one. I new danger wanking would catch up with me one day!

In the words of Pinter, Too True. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Seeing kids wearing '90s fashion

Yeah was talking to the missus about that the other week. The Kip of the jeans on them, fucking scruffs 

• Upvote 1

The birds you used to fancy are all mums. The women from Steps were on telly the other night and they've got kids heading to uni and stuff and they're married to estate agents and have patio furniture. It's massively depressing. 

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

At our age its surprise enough to wake up

Sometimes i feel like i don't want to, I'm not being miserable at all i might add. 

I'm 32 and I've never smoked but my Liver is probably fucked, any chance of a funeral plan? I'm June from next door. 

27 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

32, just a kid

And he's still got every single hair on his head, every single hair. And he's got a beautiful head of hair.

• Upvote 3

My memory is getting worse.

Each evening, as I sit down in front of the telly, I can remember there's something I planned to watch on one of the streaming services, but I can't for the life of me remember what it is.

I've genuinely thought of getting a chalk board I can write things on, so I can tell my future self what he should be doing. Feels a bit Memento though.

• Upvote 1