Quantcast
The "things that make you realise you're getting older" thread - Page 254 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Section_31

The "things that make you realise you're getting older" thread

On 13/01/2021 at 10:21, Colonel Kurtz said:

Once you get past 55 you live by the adage of never turn the chance to have a pee, never trust a fart and never waste an erection. 

Why do I need to wait until I am 55 for these things? 

• Upvote 1

Heard the uncensored version of 'lick my pussy and my crack' for the first time in years recently and the first thing that popped into my head was the hygiene issues involved, I also had the urge to call the police. 

• Upvote 1

Being excited by emails from Amazon regarding detailing kits for scale model aircraft. 15 years previous I was travelling up and down the North West as a nightclub DJ.

How times have changed.

22 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Heard the uncensored version of 'lick my pussy and my crack' for the first time in years recently and the first thing that popped into my head was the hygiene issues involved, I also had the urge to call the police. 

Sounds like a chart topper that one!

6 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Being excited by emails from Amazon regarding detailing kits for scale model aircraft. 15 years previous I was travelling up and down the North West as a nightclub DJ.

How times have changed.

Picture of Ray Von

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Elite said:

He looks like he's aged about 20 years in a year.

That’s beards for you

• Upvote 1

On 13/01/2021 at 03:21, Colonel Kurtz said:

Once you get past 55 you live by the adage of never turn the chance to have a pee, never trust a fart and never waste an erection. 

I tried living by that for a while. Had to give it up, there’s only so many old men’s erections you can help avoid wasting before people start suspecting your orientation. 

• Upvote 1

Seeing (or hearing on various podcasts)  adverts for "manscaping" everywhere at the moment.  Rip off central. If things get a bit too much like Bob Ross's head down there just take a pair of scissors, some shaving cream and a wet razor into the shower and bobs your uncle, old school "manscaping" without the added itch.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Seeing (or hearing on various podcasts)  adverts for "manscaping" everywhere at the moment.  Rip off central. If things get a bit too much like Bob Ross's head down there just take a pair of scissors, some shaving cream and a wet razor into the shower and bobs your uncle, old school "manscaping" without the added itch.

Nothing one of those grooming electric razors can't sort out. No1 all over.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Elite said:

Having a NHS prescription pre-payment certificate.

Wait till you're 60 mate and prescriptions are free. Feel fucking old though.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

When you get a spam email that says 'do you like naked ladies?' and your first reaction is 'no'. 

Or , what are they doing in my area , it took me 30 years to afford it here ?

• Upvote 6