You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The "things that make you realise you're getting older" thread

Section_31

At 36 I feel I should have plenty of spunk left in me alas the only true pleasures I get in life these days are the satisfaction of curling off a really good shit and the joy of putting on a brand spanking new pair of slippers

Slippers, no. But the shit. Oh yes. Plus anyone that has a baby will tell you that having a shit is about the only bit of time of your day you ever have to yourself.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Slippers, no. But the shit. Oh yes. Plus anyone that has a baby will tell you that having a shit is about the only bit of time of your day you ever have to yourself.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wait until they get to six plus and you announce that you're going to the bog and ask anyone if they need to go. No, they both say but then just as your first unholy deposit is crowning one of them is banging on the doors and stamping about on the landing because they really need to go.

• Upvote 1

Did you get it?

I couldn't even be arsed adding this part but I will, What happened was the bus pulled away, we were at the other side of the road when she noticed, it pulled up to set of traffic lights but they're normally really funny about stopping at anything but a stop so I thought fuck it I'll run to the next stop.

I got my head town and hit toes, it was good distance between the stops like so I didn't look back, just as I was about to cross over to get to the next stop, breathing out my arse, I noticed that Becki was walking towards work with her bag, she'd causally walked over to it whilst it was at the lights, hopped on , grabbed the bag, and walked back to work, well didn't I look a cunt.

• Upvote 5

I couldn't even be arsed adding this part but I will, What happened was the bus pulled away, we were at the other side of the road when she noticed, it pulled up to set of traffic lights but they're normally really funny about stopping at anything but a stop so I thought fuck it I'll run to the next stop.

I got my head town and hit toes, it was good distance between the stops like so I didn't look back, just as I was about to cross over to get to the next stop, breathing out my arse, I noticed that Becki was walking towrads work with her bag, she'd causally walked over to it whilst it was at the lights, hopped on , grabbed the bag, and walked back to work, well didn't I look a cunt.

haha!  did some throw a blanket over you when you got to work Zeke?

Professor green how can he be described as anything other than absolute shite. Has civilisation ever been so packed full of absolute shite that's lauded so much. This cheeky bastard has the balls to say honey g makes a mockery of real talent when he is a carbon copy. she is basically satire of his shite. Youth you are in many ways mindfucked.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Professor green how can he be described as anything other than absolute shite. Has civilisation ever been so packed full of absolute shite that's lauded so much. This cheeky bastard has the balls to say honey g makes a mockery of real talent when he is a carbon copy. she is basically satire of his shite. Youth you are in many ways mindfucked.

He has a point, as do you. 

I have no idea what any of this means or who these people are.

Going out tonight with a group for a meal. A curry. Great I said. What time is the table booked for? 10.30pm was the reply.

No way can I eat a full curry at 10.30pm. Means we wont get home till midnight and I'll be rolling around the bed farting and burping and eating Rennies. Means Sunday is fucked was planning early gym.

Rewind 20 years. Would still be eating at 4.30am

• Upvote 1

I got my head town and hit toes, it was good distance between the stops like so I didn't look back, just as I was about to cross over to get to the next stop, breathing out my arse, I noticed that Becki was walking towards work with her bag, she'd causally walked over to it whilst it was at the lights, hopped on , grabbed the bag, and walked back to work, well didn't I look a cunt.

That's fucking brilliant.