You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The "things that make you realise you're getting older" thread

Section_31

Having to take back your new nasal hair trimmer as it can't cope with the jungle growing in there.

Fucking hell mate, did you hide it inside a vibrator box to lessen your embarassment when you got it out of the bag at the counter!

• Upvote 1

How laid back I am now

Things don't wind me up like they used to, find myself just thinking 'soft cunt' and moving on

I heard a saying recently which I thought was spot on.

'When I was younger I walked into a room and thought what do these people think of me', now I walk into a room and think 'what do I think of these people?'

• Upvote 1

How laid back I am now

Things don't wind me up like they used to, find myself just thinking 'soft cunt' and moving on

21 minutes ago?

Posted Today, 08:29 PM

Mentioned this before but the work car park fucks me off

Fed up of watching fucking simpletons try and reverse park with a queue of 6 cars behind them

The other week, I watched some fucker reverse into a bay with a fucking convoy of us behind the daft prick. He finally gets this Corsa in the bay, then rolls forward to let his missus out because they have parked too close to the wall. They are both finding this amusing whilst the rest of us watch this happen.

Between 8 and 9, it is quite busy with people coming and going but some fuckers think they have a right to reverse into a bay to save them all of 20 seconds going up another couple of floors.

The general theme is inconsiderate cunts, or borderline thick. I bumped into my dad at the supermarket and ended up at the till with him, the cunt in front of my dad left his card in his car and had to go and retrieve it. The fucker couldn't have moved any slower, like a fucking astronaut the speed of him.

Also people who will not let you into a lane. On the way to work today and seen the gap, indicated before I moved then the cunt speeds up to close the gap. Worse of it is that we both ended up at the lights on red. Some fucking simple cunts in the world.

Fucking zombies

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

'When I was younger I walked into a room and thought what do these people think of me', now I walk into a room and think 'what do I think of these people?'

That certainly is spot on. 

21 minutes ago?

Fed up of watching fucking simpletons try and reverse park with a queue of 6 cars behind them

The other week, I watched some fucker reverse into a bay with a fucking convoy of us behind the daft prick. He finally gets this Corsa in the bay, then rolls forward to let his missus out because they have parked too close to the wall. They are both finding this amusing whilst the rest of us watch this happen.

Between 8 and 9, it is quite busy with people coming and going but some fuckers think they have a right to reverse into a bay to save them all of 20 seconds going up another couple of floors.

The general theme is inconsiderate cunts, or borderline thick. I bumped into my dad at the supermarket and ended up at the till with him, the cunt in front of my dad left his card in his car and had to go and retrieve it. The fucker couldn't have moved any slower, like a fucking astronaut the speed of him.

Also people who will not let you into a lane. On the way to work today and seen the gap, indicated before I moved then the cunt speeds up to close the gap. Worse of it is that we both ended up at the lights on red. Some fucking simple cunts in the world.

Fucking zombies

You should have seen him before.

• Upvote 1

I find having the general expectation that people are going to be cunts allows you to accept this fact far more easily.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago?

Fucking zombies

You see, I just thought they were soft cunts

I didn't beep the horn or try to wind them up

Up at the local dealership yesterday to get a new key card for her car, as I lost the other one and it's been sold.  The lass there was a perfectly nice person, no malice or attitude in her, helpful and friendly, just very noticeably young; talking a load of old bollocks about how she couldn't live in a house with stairs as it would just be like, sooooo tiring to go up them every day, telling me how she recommends me trying travelling as it's dead good, and saying "bless you", constantly.

I barely said a word, other than that I had a headache when she asked how comes I was kind of squinting and looking pained, to try not to seem quite as rude.  I could just see my old fella's face when a young lass I brought round the house as a teenager started speaking to him for too long without drawing breath.  That tangible desire to get the fuck away to somewhere quiet.  Frightening how quickly it's happened.

How laid back I am now

Jung said it was the tension between the opposite sides of our personalities that creates the energy of youth. As we become well rounded human beings this energy dissipates and has to find a new source.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jung said it was the tension between the opposite sides of our personalities that creates the energy of youth. As we become well rounded human beings this energy dissipates and has to find a new source.

I'm not sure I buy into that.  My personalities are constantly sparking off each other, and I'm 103. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

My daughter and her three mates just left the house to go down the city to party, it is 01:50Am German time!!!!!!!!!!!! They were drinking here first. 

Fucking hell, we used to drink until about 9pm then go on the piss until 3am before falling into a coma, my oh my how the times have changed.