You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The "things that make you realise you're getting older" thread

Section_31

On 08/05/2022 at 13:50, melons said:

Still can't believe it never worked out. Still love you though. 

Also, those brilliant messages in the reps and negs boxes, ooo they used to fill my evenings with delight! 

Fuck off. 30? Can you speak clearly yet? 

Now that is harsh 

39 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Unfortunately not, but never all at the same time.

The worst thing is that after you've wiped them out of the way you can never find the sodding things when you want to cut them.

It's also getting to the point where my ear hair is longer than the hair on my head. And there's more of it.

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

My day off work today so just been chilling around the house, got a pair of socks on atm, counted 1 hole in the left one and at least 3 in the right.

I could not give a single fuck.

Wearing anything other than the socks ?

On 03/05/2022 at 07:49, Pete said:

When you watch a film or TV show anfd 1996 is considered quite a long time ago yet you remember most of it really quite well. 

I thought that the other day about 1986!!

2 hours ago, Pete said:

When you have two late nights (past midnight bed times) in a row and wake up the day after and feel like you went 10 rounds with Tyson. 

Strangely enough that's been me the last two nights and I'm off work today.  I've done everything I need to do, and after something to eat I'm going to jump a shower and get in bed for a couple of hours before I pick the kids up from school.

Went out with my niece last night and we ended up in a Metal club.

There was normal music in the bar area and Personal Jesus came on.

I overheard one of the yoofs behind me say,  "this song is really cool, I'll have to Shazam it".

I'm mean it's Depeche Mode, getthefuckouttahere.

• Upvote 3