You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The "things that make you realise you're getting older" thread

Section_31

• 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Just been looking at the Cotton Traders website. Their clothes look reasonably priced and comfortable. 

The MiL got me a green CT cardigan a few years ago for Chrimbo. 

The Mrs thinks she gave it to me in error (she was in the latter stages of cancer and was starting to lose her marbles) but it is so comfy, I love wearing it around the house.

273M_BOT_FRONT.jpg

Not the exact one but pretty darn close.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Stouffer said:

The Mrs thinks she gave it to me in error (she was in the latter stages of cancer and was starting to lose her marbles) but it is so comfy, I love wearing it around the house.

273M_BOT_FRONT.jpg

Still a darn sexy mo'fo thought, right?

On 23/06/2020 at 22:40, Stouffer said:

I've got a top quality nose hair trimmer; and I fucking love it.

Darn tooting. 

I got me a boss ear and nose trimmer. Now I’m winning the everlasting hair battle. 

i look forward to a trim

i also grew my hair out over lockdown, having had a number 1/2 for the last 15 years. Well pleased with it 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Stouffer said:

273M_BOT_FRONT.jpg

That's bad news mate. Her indoors bought me a pair of slippers last year thet are real 'Grandad ' style. All I need now is a rocking chair, a cardigan like yours and a pipe.

• 2 months later...
50 minutes ago, Elite said:

Ear hair. Grows in the most awkward of places as well.

I never really had it until a few years back, now there's a stubborn few hairs that continually grow just inside the lobe. Pain in the arse trying to clip them with a razor. I might have to become a completely old fart and get an actual ear hair remover.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

I never really had it until a few years back, now there's a stubborn few hairs that continually grow just inside the lobe. Pain in the arse trying to clip them with a razor. I might have to become a completely old fart and get an actual ear hair remover.

Makes you understand Van Goghs' rationale.

• Upvote 1