You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nicknames

Section_31

The bloke in a chippy down the town is about 5ft and Chinese, barely speaks a word of english, but we call him Jason Donovan.

The reason being that two of my mates once saw him walking in town with a taller blonde fella, and one of my mates said "he looks like Jason Donovan" to which the other replied "which one?"

Also, we know these two birds, and one is fairly fit and sound, the other is a munter and boring as fuck, so her nickname is Hopkirk, because when the other one's there - she might as well be invisible.

Any others?

Great thread!

One of our lads nailed some Irish bird on holiday. We'd all been through the group and he got the munter out the pack. One morning we walked in to his room at about 7.30 to see him lying on the bed, with her fast asleep next to him. He looked up and gave the thumbs up/just been shagged bragging kind of look. We pointed at his bedsheets. He then looked down the bed to see his crisp white bedsheet literally painted dark red. His face dropped, we ran out in bulk laughter. The bird was well and truely ON. She developed the nicknames jammy dodger and cherry bakewell for the next two weeks. Funny as fuck.

A lass me & a mate know came in the pub one night and kung fu kicked him in the back.

We now call her Skrtel.

:wow:

why? not being nosy*, just seems to be a rather random thing to do...

*I prefer the term inquisitive

Used to work with a fella who was late for work every day.Was known as Minty,as he always came in after 8

One of the lads at my club has taken to called me Minty.

When he says it I always get this odd paranoid thought that a certain poster on here that calls me Stu Minty somehow got to him.

A mate of mine works with a bird they call Kronenbourg. She looks 16 from behind but 64 when she turns round.

Great thread!

One of our lads nailed some Irish bird on holiday. We'd all been through the group and he got the munter out the pack. One morning we walked in to his room at about 7.30 to see him lying on the bed, with her fast asleep next to him. He looked up and gave the thumbs up/just been shagged bragging kind of look. We pointed at his bedsheets. He then looked down the bed to see his crisp white bedsheet literally painted dark red. His face dropped, we ran out in bulk laughter. The bird was well and truely ON. She developed the nicknames jammy dodger and cherry bakewell for the next two weeks. Funny as fuck.

They are both fucking excellent.

Guest davelfc

Sodium - because he wasn't that bright (I suppose you had to be in the RAF to get that joke, we used sodium lights of a night to light the aircraft pans. They took ages to get to full brightness.)

Kippers - big flat feet

Toby - His name was Tony, so a cross between tubby and tony.

I was saving my mates new number into my phone but I was in a hurry (I forget why) so I just saved him as "Bob". After a while I actively started calling him Bob, and soon after the rest of our mates did too, it just stuck.

So 2 years on, because I was too lazy to type his name into me phone, he's known as Bob.

Random