You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Plewggs

Has anyone got any plans how they will be spending the last couple of weeks before Nibiru wipes out 90% of the population of the world? You have got 16 days left.

Again? I wish they would make up their mind. How many gallons of water and tins of food are they recommending this year?

• 2 weeks later...

Were you expecting Platoon?

I would expect something like that if it was faked.

I've never seen a person being shot and I've not even watched that video; I just think that if I were faking something, I'd do it in a way to meet people's expectations and thereby swerve any awkward questions.

Has anyone got any plans how they will be spending the last couple of weeks before Nibiru wipes out 90% of the population of the world? You have got 16 days left.

I'm not worried.  Tupac's coming back to save the day.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tupac-still-alive-retired-police-6467534

A retired police officer has hinted that Tupac might still be alive.

David Myers, who is in a critical medical condition in hospital, claims he was paid $1.5 million to help the star fake his own death.

Tupac Shakur, or 2Pac as he was known on stage, died after he was hit in a drive-by shooting back in 1996 when he was just 25.

But Myers says he now wants the world to know the truth and from his death bed – he said: “The world needs to know what I did. I’m ashamed that I let a price be put on my word and I cannot die without letting the world know.”

He claims Suge Knight, who is currently in jail awaiting trial for murder, played a big part in helping it happen.

Over 30 people were reportedly paid to help fake his death – including police, medics and various witnesses.

Myers even claims 2Pac paid $50,000 for a body double to be taken to the morgue. It is not the first time there have been theories that he may not have died.

However, the mystery deepens as it later emerged one of the original websites to report Myers' extraordinary tale is using a fake image to represent the police officer on his deathbed, plunging the conspiracy theory into disrepute.

Fucking hell! Someone needs to find the cunts who put those clips together and fire a gun up their arseholes - a small gun, so they bleed to death slowly.

(PS - That has annoyed me.)

Fucking hell! Someone needs to find the cunts who put those clips together and fire a gun up their arseholes - a small gun, so they bleed to death slowly.

I had no idea that if you once worked as an actor, it is impossible for your children to be murdered. You learn something new every day.

Not sure where you get 16 days from as it appears to be 20 years late. Never heard of it until you posted it, but this bit from Wikipedia made me laugh....

Before his retirement after 2012, David Morrison, director of SETI, CSI Fellow and Senior Scientist at NASA's Astrobiology Institute at Ames Research Center, said he received 20 to 25 emails a week about the impending arrival of Nibiru: some frightened, others angry and naming him as part of the conspiracy to keep the truth of the impending apocalypse from the public, and still others asking whether or not they should kill themselves, their children or their pets. Half of these emails are from outside the U.S. "Planetary scientists are being driven to distraction by Nibiru," notes science writer Govert Schilling, "And it is not surprising; you devote so much time, energy and creativity to fascinating scientific research, and find yourself on the tracks of the most amazing and interesting things, and all the public at large is concerned about is some crackpot theory about clay tablets, god-astronauts and a planet that doesn't exist." Prior to the 2012 date, Morrison stated that he hoped that the non-arrival of Nibiru could serve as a teaching moment for the public, instructing them on "rational thought and baloney detection", but doubted that would happen.

(PS - That has annoyed me.)

If you think the clips are bad you want to check out the comments under them. For a dominant species on the planet we still have an alarming number of idiots among us.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There's a good Intercept article on that book here too : A New Biography Traces the Pathology of Allen Dulles and His Appalling Cabal

Extract :

In the end, whatever the reality of Talbot’s most sensational claims, he unquestionably makes the case that — unless you believe we’re governed by shape-shifting space lizards — your darkest suspicions about how the world operates are likely an underestimate. Yes, there is an amorphous group of unelected corporate lawyers, bankers, and intelligence and military officials who form an American “deep state,” setting real limits on the rare politicians who ever try to get out of line. They do collaborate with and nurture their deep state counterparts in other countries, to whom they feel far more loyalty than their fellow citizens. The minions of the deep state hate and fear even the mildest moves towards democracy, and fight against it by any means available to them. They’re not all-powerful and don’t get exactly what they want, but on the issues that matter most they almost always win in the end. And while all this is mostly right there in the open, discernible by anyone who’s curious and has a library card, if you don’t go looking you will never hear a single word about it.

Moreover, it’s still right there in front of us today. Talbot recently argued, “The surveillance state that Snowden and others have exposed is very much a legacy of the Dulles past. I think Dulles would have been delighted by how technology and other developments have allowed the American security state to go much further than he went.”

Or as a staff member of the 1970s congressional investigation of Kennedy’s murder said in an interview with Talbot: “One CIA official told me, ‘So you’re from Congress — what the hell is that to us? You’ll be packed up and gone in a couple of years, and we’ll still be here.’” According to The Devil’s Chessboard, the Safari never ends.

- - -

Not starting up the global warming thing either, but this made me laugh when searching around for a few things connected to it early this morning :

@angrywhitedude Know how I knew Global Warming was Global BS? Politicians told me it was an undeniable scientific fact. And most of the politicians were libtards.