You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Plewggs

Because you're the one who professes to be interested in these things*, so it's not unreasonable to assume you've done research. 

*Until things start going wrong at which point you feign disinterest and say you've only just started getting into it.

Health and meditation? Just started getting into them, OK!

Sorry without pounding the issue too much, this 'feedback' story from the Immuno Biotech website (the company that makes and distributes this wonder drug), posted by themselves, is fucking amazing in it's absurdity.

The most extraordinary case so far is a 69 year old woman from Cheshire. She arrived at our Lausanne clinic with breast and lung cancer, and further secondaries in the brain. The cancer was so far advanced she walked upstairs to the treatment room, and died. Her heart had stopped, no pulse, no breathing.

Her family were not happy, and made it very clear.  Meanwhile our two nurses began mouth to mouth resuscitation and pounding the chest of her dead body. After 45 seconds they restarted her heart.

Lyn had called an ambulance and got 2.5 ml of Goleic into her. To our great relief the Swiss ambulance crew just wished to know if it was euthanasia, because if so, they would not resuscitate her. We said “No way, she’s got to live!”

The next morning the hospital sent her back with the comment she was too fit to be with them. In our view, that’s the Goleic working overnight.

Lyn then got a 40% tumour reduction over the next week, using what we call “The Swiss Protocol”,  which included Goleic every day, and sent her home to do our “Home protocol,” which her family are following accurately.

Three weeks later the family returned to Lausanne to thank us.

We are expecting her to be cancer free, she’s making good progress.

No of course not nothing wrong with those who are marketing and selling the snake oil being the authors of said paper, I think a genuinely independent report would probably further your case more.

Maybe it should be retracted too then, and you should e-mail them or something. It's still not going to negate the fact that it might work better than some of what's currently given to cancer patients, and that with it being natural, it can't be patented and sold for profit by multinational pharma corps. Maybe that's why the FDA got the gang together to go around to Bradstreet's place and clear the place out (before he "shot himself.")

I think that's one of the big things here, the closer we get to something natural, and the big pharma corporations are shitting themselves, the quicker the hammer comes down. Well nope, there's alternatives, and we'll eventually find them (and yes maybe this "snake oil" is one of those things), and they'll get out too, past the corporations, and into the wider world. And all of those cunts will just have to deal with it.

Sorry without pounding the issue too much, this 'feedback' story from the Immuno Biotech website (the company that makes and distributes this wonder drug), posted by themselves, is fucking amazing in it's absurdity.

Go for it. For any one story you can post attacking these people, I could probably post a thousand in response from the destruction of what the big pharma corporations have already done. I'll save myself the time.

Maybe it should be retracted too then, and you should e-mail them or something. It's still not going to negate the fact that it might work better than some of what's currently given to cancer patients, and that with it being natural, it can't be patented and sold for profit by multinational pharma corps. Maybe that's why the FDA got the gang together to go around to Bradstreet's place and clear the place out (before he "shot himself.")

I think that's one of the big things here, the closer we get to something natural, and the big pharma corporations are shitting themselves, the quicker the hammer comes down. Well nope, there's alternatives, and we'll eventually find them (and yes maybe this "snake oil" is one of those things), and they'll get out too, past the corporations, and into the wider world. And all of those cunts will just have to deal with it.

It's already out, past the corporations into the wider world, in fact if you have 6 grand you can to Switzerland and be brought back from the fucking dead and have your cancer cured within a few days.

Go for what?

Carry on posting all you can find, I'm not bothered. You're still not negating that it can work. Or that something dodgy hasn't taken place with the deaths that have occurred. Or that the corporations aren't suppressing breakthroughs in cancer research.

There's just too many theories and strange things going on around so many different aspects here, related to cancer, vaccines, and several other areas. And the people in charge and running these corporations are just too fucking nasty to be clear of any wrongdoing. It'll come out eventually, just as sure as austerity is being proven to be the absolute load of shite that it is. Or that day follows night. It's just a matter of time.

Carry on posting all you can find, I'm not bothered. You're still not negating that it can work. Or that something dodgy hasn't taken place with the deaths that have occurred. Or that the corporations aren't suppressing breakthroughs in cancer research.

There's just too many theories and strange things going on around so many different aspects here, related to cancer, vaccines, and several other areas. And the people in charge and running these corporations are just too fucking nasty to be clear of any wrongdoing. It'll come out eventually, just as sure as austerity is being proven to be the absolute load of shite that it is. Or that day follows night. It's just a matter of time.

You do realise that my post you're referring to was a quoted testimony from the company itself in support of the drug, not a dig at it (granted it was fucking deluded and hilarious but it was from the company none the less).

The real question is who is the Zombie gran of Cheshire.

On the one hand you have various agencies (including Cancer Research UK and the Anti Cancer Trust, who you can only presume are working for the treatment of cancer) denouncing the use of a dangerous, unlicensed, untested drug you can buy over the internet, linked to the death of 5 children, which appears to be based on no real science, forged/fraudulent papers, untraceable co-authors, and sponsors who deny all knowledge of sponsoring clinical trials.

I missed this, wow. It's a Human fucking protein, that's in all of our bodies. Gc from Gc globulin, and MAF for Macrophage Activating Factor (macrophages are a key part of our immune defence.) It can also be known as DBP-MAF, with DBP from Vitamin D Binding Protein. You can see more on that just from reading a little here and here. (are they all selling snake oil too?)

So on the one hand, we have people trying to use a natural part of our immune system that's said to be compromised in people with diseases like cancer (but which is confiscated in the US and UK by authorities), and on the other hand, we have radiation, chemo, etc, and a whole host of other big pharma drugs, that have probably resulted in countless deaths, but which you're clearly going to avoid even mentioning because it goes against your own stupid levels of bias, and probable inability to face the fact that yes, these pharma corporations are probably taking the absolute piss and have been doing for decades. And so are the authorities. Resulting in the deaths of so many people we can't even imagine.

So yeah, I'll get going, because I've been completely fucking body-bagged here, obviously.

OgAJJT3.gif

I mean in the sense that it's just hard to accept, even as a theory. I find it hard myself, it's fucking sick. I don't doubt that it's possible though. Anyway we're going to go around in circles again I guess, and neither side can prove anything by the looks of it so it's probably time to post less in here again. I think it's basically criminal for us not to pursue this more though scientifically, or maybe it already is in a way when looking at the lack of research on it so far.

Correction: you can't prove anything by the looks of it.

Yes, because it's conveniently about me isn't it now, and not the theory. That's a surprise. Why does that feel familiar?

The theory still stands. A few of you might want to just take a few slow, deep breaths, and deal with it. Maybe leave the conspiracy theory thread if you can't hack conspiracy theories.

I meant we can't (well you already know this anyway, you're just trying to keep your daft game going though.) ultimately prove whether or not this is a big conspiracy. That's why it's a theory. We can both prove smaller facts on either side. I can prove several facts that lead to the theory being here, like events that have happened, and some details about what Gc-MAF is and isn't, and so can some of you, who are going at this from the other side of things. But neither side can prove or disprove the overall theory.

Like I said though, you already knew that didn't you?

I'll make bigger and bigger gaps between posts now if possible, and some of you can go off and play elsewhere, while the theory still stands. The one that's in a conspiracy theory thread. Bye for now.

• Upvote 1

RP - I can't pretend to understand the science but a pretty fierce rebuttal of your favourite subject.

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/holocaust-trauma-is-it-epigenetically-inherited/

Have seen one or two of his articles before. It's unlikely you'll read anything balanced about epigenetics from him, and he might even be about as bad as Dawkins when it comes to defending the gene-centered view as well.

From one of his posts a few years ago :

Call me an old fogey, but I think the idea of epigenetics as a Darwin-destroyer is completely bogus. Although certain discoveries in that area are interesting, and have certainly expanded our notion about how genes work, there is not the slightest evidence that the findings of epigenetics will dispel the main ideas of neo-Darwinism, which include the ideas of evolutionary change via natural selection and genetic drift, the randomness of mutations, the ideas of speciation and common descent, and the gene-centered view of evolution.  I’ve explained my views on epigenetics as a revolution in several previous posts, for example here, here, here, and here, but, like the Lernean Hydra, each time you cut off a head of the epigenetic beast, it grows another one.

- - -

So he's not exactly a fan of epigenetics in the first place (and his so called hydra now has many more heads), and whenever you see him going on about one study, he'll probably be ignoring a dozen or so others at the same time. Or he'll attack studies in a way that he'd probably never do if they were supporting his views.

Besides, the aim of having epigenetics more accepted isn't for it to be a Darwin-destroyer, it's just for it to be more respected as a potential factor in evolution. The aim for quite a few from what I can tell is that epigenetics should be in a group that's added to Darwinism, not something that's designed to replace it.

edit : had part of an early response mixed up with that quote by accident, removed and fixed now.

• Upvote 1

RP - I can't pretend to understand the science but a pretty fierce rebuttal of your favourite subject.

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/holocaust-trauma-is-it-epigenetically-inherited/

The great thing about this thread is, no matter how little you understand the science, there's always someone around who understands it even less...

• Upvote 2

Some anti-semitic, conspiratorial trash here :

"In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Who would write such a thing? You might be surprised : Zionism versus Bolshevism

• Upvote 1