You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Plewggs

• 1 month later...

Can remember seeing this guy's tweet about killing Jews recently after seeing what Cernovich was rambling about and he'd commented on it. Was wondering how hours later the comment was still there but his account is suspended now. He had around 800k followers at the time of these tweets :

5pfqcco.png

Article on him here : https://www.thenational.ae/arts-culture/television/egyptian-comic-hesham-mansour-suspended-from-twitter-over-anti-semitic-posts-1.882394

"Jews controlled the space-time continuum." Like the way he says it as if to say that was in the past but it now has new owners or something.

Area 51 is trending on twitter as over 360k are signed up to a facebook event for storming the place to "see them aliens."

Article on it here : https://nypost.com/2019/07/11/300k-people-are-signed-up-to-storm-area-51-and-see-them-aliens/

Thought the hashtag had some amusing stuff on it too : https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Area%2051%22&src=tren

I'll pass on linking facebook as it does my head in, but there's a link to the event page in the article.

6 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Red Phoenix spearheading the vanguard assault.

That assault is likely to end up with a lot of casualties. If I want to "see them aliens" I've been advised to join one of the later assaults when the Area 51 military has used up most/all of their ammo, so going to be doing that instead I think.

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

That assault is likely to end up with a lot of casualties. If I want to "see them aliens" I've been advised to join one of the later assaults when the Area 51 military has used up most/all of their ammo, so going to be doing that instead I think.

When the first one gets shot the rest will run away.  

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, I went right off HnH; firstly because they spent too much time squabbling with other anti-Fascists and latterly because they joined in the smear campaigns which helped a thoroughly racist Government come to power.

Less significant, but nonetheless irksome, is their embrace of wanky marketing segmentation techniques and language. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a brother and sister that have both fallen down the rabbit hole. My sister is along time partially mental, she is anti vaxxer,  doesn't believe in covid, trusts none of the big pharmaceutical companies, thinks they have cures for cancer they want to release etc. In fairness to her she has a successful business and is normal in every other way. She knows who she can and can't chat shit with.

My brother is my concern, he is fairly new to the game. He is swallowing up every nutter podcast and YouTube video. He casually told his wife he's bringing his 2 year old to an anti mask protest on Saturday. He is going to end up divorced if he doesn't kop on. The question is how to do you reason with them when they get to this stage? 

18 minutes ago, No2 said:

I have a brother and sister that have both fallen down the rabbit hole. My sister is along time partially mental, she is anti vaxxer,  doesn't believe in covid, trusts none of the big pharmaceutical companies, thinks they have cures for cancer they want to release etc. In fairness to her she has a successful business and is normal in every other way. She knows who she can and can't chat shit with.

My brother is my concern, he is fairly new to the game. He is swallowing up every nutter podcast and YouTube video. He casually told his wife he's bringing his 2 year old to an anti mask protest on Saturday. He is going to end up divorced if he doesn't kop on. The question is how to do you reason with them when they get to this stage? 

Similar story here, my brother in law and sister in law are fully rabbit-holed and my sister seems to be going that way. They're basically brainwashed, as far as I'm concerned it's orchestrated and it's quite impressive when you think about it. I read something that said the only real intervention is to find the 'line' of their extreme beliefs. So start off by asking if they believe that the royal family are lizard people, for example, and work down from there with reasoned points when you get closer to the 'line'. You can slowly shift the line down over time but it will be slow because you're effectively having to un-brainwash them. Tackling the covid conspiracies head on won't work as they'll just dig their heels in and get aggressive. Find the line. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

https://steemit.com/quantum/@sadcorp/what-s-the-quantum-financial-system-all-about-7b2f7bc559a34

What's the Quantum Financial System all about?

"The QFS-system will cover the new global network for the transfer of gold or asset-backed money, initiated by Russia and China to replace the US-centrally-controlled Swift system.

This new Quantum Financial System – QFS runs on a quantum computer, based on an orbiting satellite, and is protected by Secret Space Programs to ensure that it cannot be hacked. The quantum technology was provided by benevolent extraterrestrial Galactics. The purpose of the new financial system is to put an end to Cabal corruption, usury, and manipulation within the banking world. The key is to implement limitations that will prevent corrupted banksters from gaining significant profits."
http://intothelight.news/files/2019-03-06-qfs.php

"QFS stands for Quantum Financial System and according to Galactic Connection site, it’s an off-world monetary system which cannot be rigged, in contrast with the current financial system. As it cannot be compromised – despite the many attempts to do so by the cabal – the cabal’s corrupt central banking will collapse. The cabal will have no access to this system. This system will allow the transfer of the new asset-backed currencies after the Global Currency Reset which will replace the US-controlled Swift system with all its ills of usury and manipulation. The novelty about this system is that benevolent extraterrestrial Galactics provided the Alliance with this system which does not run on a conventional computer, but a quantum computer placed on a satellite. It is protected by SSPs to prevent it from being hacked."
https://massawakening.org/the-global-currency-reset-and-our-liberation-from-the-debt-slavery-financial-system/

“The New Quantum Financial System (QFS) is a super-advanced “out-of-this-world” technology that the Dark Cabal does not have. It has the capacity to map information sources throughout the multi-universe (time/space continuum and no time/space), and holds massive amounts of data in a compilation of materials the size of a grain of sand. Gone are the days of data server centers the size of football fields.”
https://pathwaytoascension.wordpress.com/2018/10/27/what-is-the-global-quantum-financial-system-qfs/

"The Quantum Mapping System sometimes referred to as the Quantum Financial System is has long been used as a methodology to acquire legal possession of every asset on the planet."
https://projectspeak.net/accurate-answers-from-tank

"The Quantum System used by Kim was created by a Galactic race that is proficient in technology and were one of the races enslaved to build technology to assist Marduk to enslave and rob the planet of its resources."
https://projectspeak.net/18-july-2018-0941

"They instituted an Artificial Intelligence and computer program initiative with the full support of the banks. This so-called "Quantum Financial System" is in fact a re-hash of old binary filing system technology. The Quantum System existed long before I did, is using a technology which if humanity keeps going at it's current pace is about 1000 years ahead. Marduk did not create it, a fellow group of pirates did."
https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2018/11/re-final-comment-on-manna-trust-kim.html?m=1

Larry Eslinger
@sling63
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
What about the #GlobalCurrencyReset ? The fiat system is getting ready to collapse. Banks are failing stress test world wide. If we don’t go to #quantumfinancialsystemnow, the stock market will collapse. It’s not going up. The dollar value is going down
https://twitter.com/sling63/status/1147151826883661824

https://twitter.com/hashtag/quantumfinancialsystem?lang=en

I’ve not dipped into this thread before, glad I did.

Over the last few months I’ve been watching as several of the people I have on my FB become more and more aligned to the anti vaccine, Hollywood pedophile ring, children in sewers, non existent Covid theories.

All started just by occasionally sharing something and referencing the odd belief, most are now coming across as stark raving bonkers (brainwashed as someone else mentioned).

I don’t know any of them that well so it’s been interesting to observe, but worrying at the same time. You’d think nobody would get carried away with this shit but people really are. Whatever it is that can be tapped into to make people believe even the most outlandish of things is in full swing here. Only a small number now but how far and how quickly they appear to have fallen. 

One guy, I’ve worked with him in the past. Intelligent bloke, good at what he does, but absolutely convinced Hilary Clinton is currently in prison awaiting trial for her part in a child sex trafficking ring. 

I suppose I shouldn’t really be surprised. Large numbers of the public, particularly social media users, have been conditioned to buy into all sorts of nonsense for years so why not this.

Crazy times. 

On 16/09/2020 at 16:53, No2 said:

On 16/09/2020 at 17:18, The-Sir said:

Similar story here, my brother in law and sister in law are fully rabbit-holed and my sister seems to be going that way. They're basically brainwashed, as far as I'm concerned it's orchestrated and it's quite impressive when you think about it. I read something that said the only real intervention is to find the 'line' of their extreme beliefs. So start off by asking if they believe that the royal family are lizard people, for example, and work down from there with reasoned points when you get closer to the 'line'. You can slowly shift the line down over time but it will be slow because you're effectively having to un-brainwash them. Tackling the covid conspiracies head on won't work as they'll just dig their heels in and get aggressive. Find the line. 

Get them off the drug that is doing so much damage - probably Facebook.

It’s speedballing conspiracy theories. Zuckerberg has caused more damage globally in 10 years than Murdoch over 50, though doubtless Zuckerberg’s monolith can’t exist without a Murdoch prestory.

Facebook enabled Trump 2016, Brexit, interfered in multiple UK elections since. Has impacted countless other elections around the world.

im certain it plays a big part in the spread of evangelical Christianity in Spain which led to Bolsonaro’s triumph - Fabinho’s missus was tweeting support so undoubtedly was supporting on other social media.

The Internet is fucking strange. 

In some ways I love it, I probably have more contact with people on here than in real life,its great for that for me. I don't like being out in big crowds or pubs etc. All the noise from every direction really ducks with my head. I never go out without headphones, except when I used to work days and leave for work at 5am and nobody was about. So it's great way to talk to people and learn. 

On the other hand it's the worst thing that's happened to people And completely screwed up so much of people lives. Social media full of absolute cunts and it's done serious damage to general life