You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Plewggs

7 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I'd rather inject strawberry jam into my bollocks than watch that. 

I’ll give anything a go and would never have chosen to pay him any attention. As RF says though Rogan does a good job in the main calming his worst. Helps Rogan is blitzed by the end. Don’t think he would have coped otherwise.

2 hours ago, Anny Road said:

I think he knows or has met some pretty influential people and there is no doubt the US has pulled some dodgy shit. Not for a second giving him any more credibility than he deserves but he is not afraid to just dismiss any notion no matter how bizarre. His brain works in a different way.

He is defo ADHD

He exists to sell products to daft blerts. That's it. 

http://www.infowarsshop.com

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

Yes he sells shit. Everyone sells shit. Not a reason to dismiss him.

There are enough reasons aside from that to do it on speak alone.

The belief in the inter dimensional beings is the reason to dismiss him. Another may be his willingness to profit from the misery surrounding dead kids.  

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

The belief in the inter dimensional beings is the reason to dismiss him. Another may be his willingness to profit from the misery surrounding dead kids.  

He was very dismissive of the Sandy Hook stuff. Obviously regretted what went on  and a bit dismissive of his role. I don’t know much about that to be honest.

In terms of dimensions even science now is speculating that there are numerous dimensions (I think it’s 11). 

The DMT stuff is interesting there are reported cases of 30 to 40 people all taking DMT at the same time and experiencing coming across the same experiences/beings. I’m far from convinced but I think there is far more to reality than our 5 simple senses can pick up. Who the fuck knows.

Just now, Anny Road said:

He was very dismissive of the Sandy Hook stuff. Obviously regretted what went on  and a bit dismissive of his role. I don’t know much about that to be honest.

In terms of dimensions even science now is speculating that there are numerous dimensions (I think it’s 11). 

The DMT stuff is interesting there are reported cases of 30 to 40 people all taking DMT at the same time and experiencing coming across the same experiences/beings. I’m far from convinced but I think there is far more to reality than our 5 simple senses can pick up. Who the fuck knows.

He believes the inter-dimensional beings are in cahoots with an illuminati...fuck, he’s a Barnam. He’s no longer got access to the one that’s born every minute.  The whole thing is fucking mental, he’s very ill.  

1 minute ago, cloggypop said:

Nah. He's a modern day snake oil salesman. That's it. 

Yeah, agreed. I think there's a roughly zero percent chance he's a genuine maniac, rather taking advantage of the fairly large proportion of lunatics, and actually convincing and creating new lunatics, in order to make money. 

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You still want my family to die? I can’t keep up with your transformations, you’re like a unhinged Mr Ben.  

What will it be next? I personally came and murdered your family? You clearly have some extraterrestrial abilities yourself, pity you can't have a close encounter with truth.

2 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

Yeah, agreed. I think there's a roughly zero percent chance he's a genuine maniac, rather taking advantage of the fairly large proportion of lunatics, and actually convincing and creating new lunatics, in order to make money. 

So he's basically a priest.

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

He believes the inter-dimensional beings are in cahoots with an illuminati...fuck, he’s a Barnam. He’s no longer got access to the one that’s born every minute.  The whole thing is fucking mental, he’s very ill.  

I have my suspicions that if we had any real understanding of the true nature of reality We would find it a lot more mind blowing than anything he or Icke spouts.

4 minutes ago, Hades said:

What will it be next? I personally came and murdered your family? You clearly have some extraterrestrial abilities yourself, pity you can't have a close encounter with truth.

In honour of the late Mr Preview - all the right words, not necessarily in the right order. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Good for you.  

I’ll wait for the science.  

Me to. I’m a sceptic.

As you may or may not be aware theoretical physics has broken down the base elements of time and space and found it resembles a self replicating computer code.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-actual-string-of-computer-code-that-they-apparently-found-in-string-theory-Does-this-mean-that-were-in-a-simulation

35 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve no idea who that is. Does he believe in the theoretical potential for their existence or the fact they are running the world? 

I can't pretend to know his exact views, but I doubt he takes it as a fact that what he's been investigating down the years is actually running the world whilst conspiring with a group of Humans. He's probably in a bit of a better mental state than Jones was on Rogan's show too.