You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Plewggs

Oh fuck, OAN is now Off the Air Network after being dropped by AT&T/ DirecTV. Loons worldwide will be devastated at the sudden removal of a confirmatory source for their bullshit, yet secretly elated as this is 'proof' that the NWO is looking to silence the enlightened.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2022/04/directv-dropped-oan-today-rejecting-gop-pleas-to-keep-right-wing-network/

• 2 weeks later...

To this day, a sizable number of Argentines believe they sank HMS Invincible during the Falklands war and, the sinking covered up by 'the British.'

The British did this by sneaking another Invincible class vessel to the South Atlantic then 'sailed her home in triumph' to fool the world, but not them!

HMS Illustrious wasnt commissioned into the RN until late June 1982 well after the war ended, making her the 2nd of the 3 carriers. Ark Royal was still under constrution or maybe not even started, I cant remember which!

5 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Found a real doozy last night on here from Dennis Tooth. Apparently Jews aren't actually Jews, they're Russians.

Pretty sure this is what he was referring to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry

What that bollocks is it’ll never be as outlandish as the fact Dennis Tooth worked on the Crown Estate at Windsor.  I wonder if he was Prince Andrew?  

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I see #chemtrails is trending on twitter.

It's been there several times over the last week or two. I've also seen Bill Gates trending a fair bit as well. Maybe they altered the trending "algorithm" a bit once Musk was in the process of buying the place, don't remember seeing them much before then (although Gates used to appear at times with Covid related stuff).

I mentioned in another thread that it seems a lot more random now as well so maybe it's partly because there's just more trends appearing than before.

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

I see #chemtrails is trending on twitter.

The whole chemtrails thing...

Let's suppose that every Government in the world wants to secretly poison it's citizens (for, I dunno, "mind control" or whatever), and that they're able to coordinate the massive secret organisations to achieve this, and that mind control chemicals exist... wouldn't there be a more efficient way of doing it? 

38 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Let's suppose that every Government in the world wants to secretly poison it's citizens (for, I dunno, "mind control" or whatever), and that they're able to coordinate the massive secret organisations to achieve this, and that mind control chemicals exist... wouldn't there be a more efficient way of doing it? 

Chemtrails is 'flat Earth' levels of stupid. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Chemtrails is 'flat Earth' levels of stupid. 

Do you have a better explanation of why warm air from the exhausts of planes hitting the cold low pressure air at altitude would cause trails, well, do you?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You mean like releasing Covid 19 into the population and insisting everyone is vaccinated with the mind control substance….

*laughs evilly, and runs for cover*

• Upvote 1