You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man of the match - game 14 - Atletico Madrid - Away - CL

Morse

Today was difficult as players playing well, also went missing for periods of the match.

1.Reina

2.Riera

The third was between Alonso, Keane and Carra. Carra would have got it, but for his mistake on their goal. Alonso ( and the chief ) struggled midway through the second, when they dominated us and he will also get his votes from all his fans, so im giving third to Keane for a well taken goal.

3.Keane

Today was difficult as players playing well, also went missing for periods of the match.

1.Reina

2.Riera

The third was between Alonso, Keane and Carra. Carra would have got it, but for his mistake on their goal. Alonso ( and the chief ) struggled midway through the second, when they dominated us and he will also get his votes from all his fans, so im giving third to Keane for a well taken goal.

3.Keane

Fucking hell you really have something against Alonso. He was clearly the best player on the pitch, by a fucking mile. *shakes head*

Alonso

Reina

Keane

Fucking hell you really have something against Alonso. He was clearly the best player on the pitch, by a fucking mile. *shakes head*

Alonso

Reina

Keane

Not at all. I like Alonso and im glad he has sorted out his performances. Still I dont think he has been close to as good this season as many other posters on here. He has put in a few poor performances as well.

Pepe saved us tonight. Alonso was good in the first, but he struggled more in the second. He also suffered when Keane and Gerrard left the field. I admit he deserves to be in the top three, but as i said, he will get all the votes from his fans to win this poll, so I decided to give my last vote to Keane, who also played well. It was after Keanes departure Madrid took control. So I dont think there`s any reason to shake your head.

Not at all. I like Alonso and im glad he has sorted out his performances. Still I dont think he has been close to as good this season as many other posters on here. He has put in a few poor performances as well.

Pepe saved us tonight. Alonso was good in the first, but he struggled more in the second. He also suffered when Keane and Gerrard left the field. I admit he deserves to be in the top three, but as i said, he will get all the votes from his fans to win this poll, so I decided to give my last vote to Keane, who also played well. It was after Keanes departure Madrid took control. So I dont think there`s any reason to shake your head.

Really? He was fucking immense in the second half I thought.

What a crock. Alonso was MOTM by a country fuckin mile :whistle: