You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rashid

Red '84

i still find it hilarious how pissed off people can get at the mention of him.

do some posters on here repond and get wound up by every ridiculous comment thats made on this site?

Do your research. Use the search function, and go back through some of his threads and posts to get an understanding of why he was banned.

There hasn't been anyone as destructive on here since he left, and the place is a much more productive forum as a result.

There hasn't been anyone as destructive on here since he left, and the place is a much more productive forum as a result.

To be honest, I find it less interesting. All we get is journoX/punditY/explayerZ is a cunt, he really really really hates us, 75% Dirk is great, 25% Dirk is shit. Rash was panned for being repetitive but at least he believed in something, maan.

Do your research. Use the search function, and go back through some of his threads and posts to get an understanding of why he was banned.

i know what rashids posts can be like, so id only respond to them if there was a decent discussion to be had on something.

if they were going down that route where it was just bile being spat, i didnt bother getting involved, it seemed simple to me.

im sure we all are selective enough about what we choose to involve ourselves with on here?

he was banned before and i was away when he got banned the second time so wasnt sure if it was going to be a definitive ban this time.

I would say the ban is definitive this time. I would recommend Wiiskie's suggestion. Just search through Rashid's posts toward the end and you'll see why he was untenable.

To be honest, I find it less interesting. All we get is journoX/punditY/explayerZ is a cunt, he really really really hates us, 75% Dirk is great, 25% Dirk is shit. Rash was panned for being repetitive but at least he believed in something, maan.

i definitely agree to an extent*

*richard keys remains a cunt however

he was banned before and i was away when he got banned the second time so wasnt sure if it was going to be a definitive ban this time.

i think its been a decent discussion aswell.

As weeksie said, check the time of it and you'll find the mess the forum was in with him and xabi D. Also, Dave U doesnt seem to ban willy nilly so don't expect his return seeing as he's now been banned twice.

'For fucks sake' was my initial reaction when I saw your first post so I agreed with Owen. He taketh away more than he giveth. Let it be.

I would say the ban is definitive this time. I would recommend Wiiskie's suggestion. Just search through Rashid's posts toward the end and you'll see why he was untenable.

by away, i only mean a week or two so ive seen the good, the bad and the ugly of the rash down the years.

think id need a team of researchers to help sift through his posts on here!

As weeksie said, check the time of it and you'll find the mess the forum was in with him and xabi D. Also, Dave U doesnt seem to ban willy nilly so don't expect his return seeing as he's now been banned twice.

'For fucks sake' was my initial reaction when I saw your first post so I agreed with Owen. He taketh away more than he giveth. Let it be.

It spurred me into my first ever negging.

I don't want him back. If he's here under a pseudoname then he's keeping his head down and I can handle that.

He's done it before too, which is what riled me. He can post and contribute like a normal person, but chose not to.

• Upvote 1

Maybe Rash should be allowed back, but restricted to a single thread.

It could called it summat like:

Rashids Soap Box

The Daily Dickhead

Planet Plonker

The Organic Root Vegetable etc, etc

That way Rash could be ignored by the discerning majority and indulged by the truly desperate, without antagonising either faction.

Issue sorted!

Maybe Rash should be allowed back, but restricted to a single thread.

It could called it summat like:

Rashids Soap Box

The Daily Dickhead

Planet Plonker

The Organic Root Vegetable etc, etc

That way Rash could be ignored by the discerning majority and indulged by the truly desperate, without antagonising either faction.

Issue sorted!

Any such thread would have to end with "esma". Forum rules.

• 11 years later...