You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rashid

Red '84

Why are people still talking about Rashid on this thread? It is clearly a breast thread.

I'm sorry RiS I think only Alan Sex can help in turning a Rashid thread into a breast one... problem is Alan Sex seldom comes onto the FF.

edit:hehehe i said "comes onto".

My 2p worth is that I try to take each post as an individual post and not try to link them all together and add the posters name to a death list

The difference between Rash and some of the others Banned was he wasn’t doing it as a wind up IMHO but they where his opinions some correct some incorrect as it unfolded and facts became known

I can’t say if it is a better or a worse place for him not being here just that I didn’t take offence with any post he made

Anyone who has had a young tot who is going through the why phase as I call it knows that you don’t through your child on the street because you are tired of the repeated question why why why all the time and I had the same opinion of Rash

Ban people who are doing things just to disrupt the forum don’t ban people for a differing of opinion

I know Dave took a lot of flak during the time Rash was posting on here and I don’t suppose he would want a return to that but I would add that the flak that he took came from people who are still on here

Dave's Site, Dave's Rules, this isn’t a dictatorship or a democracy but Dave’s site for the benefit of others enjoyment.

As such he shouldn't have to but up with any hassle regarding who is in and who is out he can decide that fate himself without outside help and doesn’t need my help or anyone else’s to decide on this subject

I never wanted him banned, but I respect Dave's decision - and it was all getting out of hand. On this occasion, perhaps it's better to leave things as they are. Besides, there are rumours that he has indeed re-registered, but keeps a lower profile.

I was surprised to see him banned because i was on holidays when he was banned.i didnt most of the stuff he wrote as im only na few months on here.If he was acting the tit then he deserved to be banned.There have been others on these boards who have been on the on the wind up.Im not going to name any names.

Its daves site and noone can tell him how to run.He needs to run the site and if people were being turned off by rashid then surely 30 potential Season Tickets buyers is better than one.

I never wanted him banned, but I respect Dave's decision - and it was all getting out of hand. On this occasion, perhaps it's better to leave things as they are. Besides, there are rumours that he has indeed re-registered, but keeps a lower profile.

If that is indeed correct then problem solved and good luck in avoiding the witch hunt that will now commence

If that is indeed correct then problem solved and good luck in avoiding the witch hunt that will now commence

I doubt he has re registered.It would be an ip ban he would of got.If he has and he is reading this he will be loving the attention.We cant let people believe this.It would ruin this forum.

I doubt he has re registered.It would be an ip ban he would of got.If he has and he is reading this he will be loving the attention.We cant let people believe this.It would ruin this forum.

He might have got a new ISP, there are ways around that, so it wouldnt be that hard to do really.

I have also thought that, someone asked the person in question if they were Rashid a couple of days ago, but luckily it got overlooked.

If indeed he has re registered, and is keeping a low profile then it should stay that way, as hardly anyone has noticed so its best for all concerned parties.

i agree with paul that i found a lot of his more rational posts interesting but catch 22 was right about his more emotional posts being of the headwrecking variety.

as has been said its dave's site and obviously he had a headache with what was going on so in that respect i accept the moot point argument.

but it does have a broader aspect to it when posters go getting their knickers in a twist over a lad posting his views (albeit often in an irritating and provocative manner)

his name has led to a frank discussion on the topic and on rj's birds waps so he's not all that bad.