You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rashid

Red '84

2 hours ago, dave u said:

I see Johnny H has posted in this thread, but I don't know what he said because I had to block him as I found him to be a tad racist on twitter, especially where Naby Keita is concerned. Anyone else found that?

2 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I found him to be very racist towards Kieta, terribly so, I don't know his view on Naby.

I can’t be a racist as the last time I tweeted about Kieta I was wearing black face. So there. 

I met him once in London, must have been around 2005 I reckon, maybe a bit later than that, but certainly before he was banned off here. In real life he's not so relentless, in fact I thought he was alright. He admitted he changes when he gets online, but I don't think it's a case of he creates an online persona, more there's something changes in him when he gets online - a little like a perfectly rational blue is great until you mention football. 

55 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I met him once in London, must have been around 2005 I reckon, maybe a bit later than that, but certainly before he was banned off here. In real life he's not so relentless, in fact I thought he was alright. He admitted he changes when he gets online, but I don't think it's a case of he creates an online persona, more there's something changes in him when he gets online - a little like a perfectly rational blue is great until you mention football. 

Like road rage.  I know a few people who are completely unassuming until they get behind the wheel.  Then all reason goes out the window and they become complete arseholes.

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Totally agree. Met Rash several times and he's sound.

Things just get away from a little when he gets online!

• Upvote 1

@HRashid_: @IanDoyleSport This couldn’t be more wrong. I see fans asking for FSG to buy Thiago for £27m - a world class player. I’ve not seen anyone ask for Messi. You’re making shit up in your head so you can continue the narrative that some fans have lost the plot irrationally.

Ian Doyle is retweeting him now. 

9 minutes ago, mattyq said:

We've had a good few loons over the years.

My favourites in no particular order:

Rash

Momo

Jermaine Penant

Saturday Shopper

Simon

The baby eating Dr

I did not come here to be Fucked at

Stu Monty

Sure I've missed a few

Nightcat springs to mind.

1. "Ian "cockless" Ayre is violently and obsessively humping his new Harley Davidson, while Mr Potato and the Former Woman are having filthy parties on the Scouse money loaded boat, while anchored in French Polynesia. So far away from Anfield".

2. "I loved Jordan Henderson since day ONE.

He is King Kenny's contribution to Liverpool's future.

I would dedicate him the song " To Deserve you" by Bette Midler.

P.S. As for the little cockless Hendo critics, I know who you are and I am monitoring you, send me a pm and I'll arrange to send you a photo of my 12 inch penis with an autograph".

3. "I am not a pirate but I do have an extremely long and thick penis, like the rest of us here.

That's what attracted your PM's horsefaced missus over here for ingognito "holidays".

4. "Normally, any club in Liverpool's position would look to sign Peter Cech.

But the former woman and mr potato, are hiding their disturbingly disgusting figures behind Rodgers' incompetence. "He is too old, he is too expensive, moneyballs..."

Fucking disgusting cunts, every transfer window, every day they some how manage to disgust me even more."

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

1. "Ian "cockless" Ayre is violently and obsessively humping his new Harley Davidson, while Mr Potato and the Former Woman are having filthy parties on the Scouse money loaded boat, while anchored in French Polynesia. So far away from Anfield".

P.S. As for the little cockless Hendo critics, I know who you are and I am monitoring you, send me a pm and I'll arrange to send you a photo of my 12 inch penis with an autograph".

3. "I am not a pirate but I do have an extremely long and thick penis, like the rest of us here.

That's what attracted your PM's horsefaced missus over here for ingognito "holidays".

But the former woman and mr potato, are hiding their disturbingly disgusting figures behind Rodgers' incompetence. "He is too old, he is too expensive, moneyballs..."

Fucking disgusting cunts, every transfer window, every day they some how manage to disgust me even more."

He did have a few decent points there.

10 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

An excellent loon and even better pirate

RIP, YNWA etc