You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
New single is quite good in my opinion. Woman's bit is very catchy.

This new single?

lfWHBHNP-ys

Very good? Compared to Soulja Boy perhaps but not at all by Eminems standards. I waited 5 years for THAT? Fuck that. He needs to lose the comedy singles or else I won't be purchasing his album.

His latest song however is more like classic Eminem and I quite like it. The fact he talks about cracking one out over Miley Cyrus will be of particular interest to some people on here.

lfWHBHNP-ys

This new single?

lfWHBHNP-ys

Very good? Compared to Soulja Boy perhaps but not at all by Eminems standards. I waited 5 years for THAT? Fuck that. He needs to lose the comedy singles or else I won't be purchasing his album.

His latest song however is more like classic Eminem and I quite like it. The fact he talks about cracking one out over Miley Cyrus will be of particular interest to some people on here.

grtFiRX9w4A

Don't know how the fuck I posted the same video twice. Fixed it though.

• 2 weeks later...
Spiral.jpg

He tried it on with one of my mates, a bird, in a club in Dublin a couple of weeks ago. She led him on for a while...

Mate: "Aren't you that rapper?"

Spiral: "Yeah"

Mate: "Oh shit whats your name again?"

Spiral: "Glen"

Mate: "Oh...I thought you were Eminem...never mind"

He's total bollocks when he releases these "controversial" jokey rap records, namechecking people like Sarah Palin and Kim Kardashian. No-one will be listening to these after 2 years, never mind in 5-10 years, because it is so dated by then.

However, every now and then he releases a gem like "Stan", "Guilty Conscience", "Lose Yourself" or "When I'm Gone" and you have to realise the man does have a gift.

He's total bollocks when he releases these "controversial" jokey rap records, namechecking people like Sarah Palin and Kim Kardashian. No-one will be listening to these after 2 years, never mind in 5-10 years, because it is so dated by then.

However, every now and then he releases a gem like "Stan", "Guilty Conscience", "Lose Yourself" or "When I'm Gone" and you have to realise the man does have a gift.

the record execs demand that he makes these 'lighter' records, because his other stuff is too 'dark' to sell en mass

the record execs demand that he makes these 'lighter' records, because his other stuff is too 'dark' to sell en mass

Spot on, he's done it with all his other albums. He releases a single that can get good radio play and then the rest of the album is totally different.

I have the new album, haven't got round to listening to it yet but fingers crossed it will be good.