You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sons of Anarchy

Section_31

I see there's a "new series" coming out.

Only instead of following Samcro, its about the Mayans.

I'm pretty sure the writer has simply kept the same script but changed the names from Jax to Juan, Clay to manuel, and so on and so forth.

Even more ludicrous, is the fact I'll probably watch it

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been going through this again while I'm working from home. Still has some superb episodes but fucking hell the writers seem to double drop from about episode 6 in every single season! Love it though. Nero is one cool motherfucker. 

I used to laugh that they’d have sex scenes, brutal murders, drug and weapons trafficking but none of them could swear. 

Apparently Showtime wouldn’t allow it. Breaking Bad was allowed the use of one Fuck per series so they had to make it as dramatic as possible despite the content of the show. 

19 minutes ago, Red74 said:

I used to laugh that they’d have sex scenes, brutal murders, drug and weapons trafficking but none of them could swear. 

Apparently Showtime wouldn’t allow it. Breaking Bad was allowed the use of one Fuck per series so they had to make it as dramatic as possible despite the content of the show. 

What???? Its full of swearing isn't it??!! I've never noticed and I'm sat here trying to think about it ..... Doesn't Chibs call some twat a proddy cunt in the Ireland episodes? 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What???? Its full of swearing isn't it??!! I've never noticed and I'm sat here trying to think about it ..... Doesn't Chibs call some twat a proddy cunt in the Ireland episodes? 

No. Not one. I got onto it after a couple of seasons and then made a point of listening out for it. 

Heres IMDB to back me up.... 

22AA0F82-BD2B-448E-B62C-EDE6EDD68047.jpeg

I loved it but it got ridiculous in the last couple of seasons. I still watched it though as I was invested in the characters and needed to see it through.

Final scene chokes me up every time.

Didn't upset me as much as the end of Spartacus when I cried like a baby, but it was emotional.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Opies death. Heartbreaking. Fucked me up for days that scene. Brilliantly done tho

I was sat on a work Zoom call the other day and had SOA on the telly. I'd muted it and that scene came on. I'd finished my bit so anyone who may have focused on my face must have thought I was having a shit or something. I love and hate it equally. What a lad Opie was. 

Tigs daughter getting burned alive is the worst for me. That shit stayed with me longer. 

Its fucking superb the soundtrack is off the scale 

They weren’t afraid to get rid of main characters were they. Remember Jax’ cop mate in series one getting killed off. Did not see that coming at all.

Not ashamed to admit that this horrible bastard scared me...

EBF27DF2-FD52-43A8-99A8-A923917BCC10.jpeg

1 minute ago, Red74 said:

They weren’t afraid to get rid of main characters were they. Remember Jax’ cop mate in series one getting killed off. Did not see that coming at all.

Not ashamed to admit that this horrible bastard scared me...

EBF27DF2-FD52-43A8-99A8-A923917BCC10.jpeg

Lincoln Potter definitely has an account on here

image.png