You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sons of Anarchy

Section_31

Half way through the final season, it's an utter shite season so far.

None of it makes sense - doing deals here, lying there, double deals elsewhere, everybody warring & taking everybody out...... it's turned into a complete characture of itself.

I'm surprised there is any population in California left that hasn't been killed in it yet. More people die in this season than in Hot Shots 2!

Even though I've seen every season, I've clearly put its not my favourite show but this season really is a drag. I'm only finishing it now because I've seen the rest & it the hope that Gemma finally gets what her skank ass deserves.

Half way through the final season, it's an utter shite season so far.

None of it makes sense - doing deals here, lying there, double deals elsewhere, everybody warring & taking everybody out...... it's turned into a complete characture of itself.

I'm surprised there is any population in California left that hasn't been killed in it yet. More people die in this season than in Hot Shots 2!

Even though I've seen every season, I've clearly put its not my favourite show but this season really is a drag. I'm only finishing it now because I've seen the rest & it the hope that Gemma finally gets what her skank ass deserves.

The problem with SOA is that you stop caring about the characters because they're all gobshites, after that there's no drama because you don't care if they live or die. 

Fuck me, is she going to write the themetune and sing the themetune too?

That Greensleeves song she sings us horific.

Boring story - I was in LA on honeymoon in the summer & we ordered an Uber Taxi to pick us up to take us to the Warner Brother studio tour.

I don't know if anybody has ever ordered an Uber but a picture of the driver pops up on your phone & this guys picture was obviously a professional actors head shot. I showed the wife this quim & bet her within the length of our journey he'd tell us about his life as an actor.

It's about a 15 min journey to the WB Studio & we'd literally been in the car 2 minutes when he tells us he's an actor & he on does this part time etc & he's at the WB lot 'like all the time' (cunt still went the wrong way so he can't be there that much but anyway...).

Anyway, he starts name dropping how he's worked on videos with Nikki Minaj & Lady Gaga & that he was a "PA - y'know, production assistant" on SoA.

He starts asking if we have the show over here & we say we do. My wife talks about how she likes it & I'm polite & decline to comment.

Anyway, douche then stars telling us how he was in a Hummer going to the set one day. He was in the back seat & was chatting to some woman he hadn't met was in the front when he goes to her 'I'll tell you who you sound like, you really sound like Katy Segal', to which the Katy Segal in front turns round, takes her shade off & says 'Well somebody's got to hun'.

He then finished the story off with 'Now you can tell all your friends in the UK you've met somebody who's met Katy Segal' like it was some sort of badge of honour. Tit. I met Daniel Sturridge the day before, he can suck my dick.

• Upvote 4

I finished today. Not really idea about what happened apart from the fact everybody died & the west coast of America is now a barren wasteland.

Glad it's finished now, it was seriously tedious. Watching season 4 of GoT & the quality between the shows is like night & day.

Just finished season 6, it is has been a hard slog to this point pretty much from the end of season 3 for me, but I have enjoyed it.

It is an easy show to get lost with as there is sometimes far too much going on.

A few things that have irritated me though.

Gemma Teller and how she says "Ok baby" grates on me.

Her fucking singing.

Gemma Teller, probably up there with Skylar from Breaking Bad as the most irritating twat on TV.

Tara getting her hair cut and still wearing that fucking wrist bandage. It's like the hypochondriac girl in school who sprained her wrist once but wears the same sweaty bandage for about 24 months after. Your hand is fixed you blert.

Clay's piss take outburst in the prison church. It was like watching my arl fella put on an act to impress some young girls at a party. 

Juice helping Gemma after Jax after there Michael/Fredo moment outside the ice cream shop.

I do like how Jimmy Smits is an OG trying to do well. And Peter Weller turning up as a corrupt ex cop. 

Walton Goggins as a Transsexual is brilliant and the total opposite end of the spectrum to his characters in The Shield and Justified. 

I will finish this and will probably be glad it will be over as I think it has gone on for two seasons too long. It's been enjoyable but nowhere the levels of Breaking Bad, The Shield, The Sopranos, Game of Thrones or The Wire. 

I enjoyed it, never took it too seriously, the plot of the last series, basically Jax tells a crew he's gonna work with them, the crew then gets pew pew pew pew pew, Jax goes to the boss dressed as Shaggy and say's 'it wasn't me'.

It's a shame there was only around 42p left to shoot the final scene aswell.

Fucking hell Zeek. Spoiler Alert!

• 1 month later...

Start episode with music montage - sang by Katey Segal

Violence

Violence

The words brown, black, yellow,

Suprise violence

Moment of self doubt

Group hug - love you brother, no 'I' love you

Tacoma are down to help out

Violence 

Violence with a twist

Montage with music sang by Katey Segal

Started watching season 7, I keep watching it even though it's kecks, it's like something I'd write after I've been watching The Shield. 

• 1 month later...