You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sons of Anarchy

Section_31

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished season six, yer know, people slag this for it's completely outrageous plot and goings on, well it's tv, great tv, it serves me up exactly what I am after, shock, suspense, drama, so many of the pre conceptions about what can happen are just laughed at, and they do it anyway, can't wait for season 7.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Watching season 5 again I've concluded that Chibs is by far the most annoying bastard in any television show I've ever seen. "Juicy Boy" "Jackie Boy" "Bobby Boy". Fuck off. How come he was Scottish in Gladiator as well? What about Hadrian's Wall and shit? 

Watching season 5 again I've concluded that Chibs is by far the most annoying bastard in any television show I've ever seen. "Juicy Boy" "Jackie Boy" "Bobby Boy". Fuck off. How come he was Scottish in Gladiator as well? What about Hadrian's Wall and shit?

I quite like him section boy.

• Upvote 2

Lost it in season 5. Should I pick it back up?Also found out that it was the guy from Queer as Fuck and the "I bet no one has done that to you before" rimming scene is coming to mind more than it probably should

nostalgic wank?

• 1 month later...

Just watched season 6, thought it was kecks, all over the place. Should have finished ages ago.

I really enjoyed season 5, but I think the story would have been better served by being only 4 seasons. Reduce the Ireland business to 3 episodes and roll from there. Sutter is fucking brilliant, but he's also the man who wanted Dutch to be revealed as a serial killer in the last episode of The Shield - he needs an editor to stop his baser, daft instincts.

• Upvote 1

Just making my way through this currently. Started season 4 over the weekend.

It's a good enough show but the plots seem to start and end quite quickly.

However, the one plot that ran in season 3 dragged and like it's been said before the whole Ireland trip should have been shorter. It dragged like fuck and I'm glad it's over, felt like a chore getting through it.

Season 2 was the best so far for me.

Just making my way through this currently. Started season 4 over the weekend.It's a good enough show but the plots seem to start and end quite quickly.However, the one plot that ran in season 3 dragged and like it's been said before the whole Ireland trip should have been shorter. It dragged like fuck and I'm glad it's over, felt like a chore getting through it.Season 2 was the best so far for me.

The Belfast vice president was also hands down the shittest and most annoying actor ever.

Just finished season six, yer know, people slag this for it's completely outrageous plot and goings on, well it's tv, great tv, it serves me up exactly what I am after, shock, suspense, drama, so many of the pre conceptions about what can happen are just laughed at, and they do it anyway, can't wait for season 7.

Spot on Al. 

It's fucking boss. It's a step down from the very elite TV shows of the last 10-15 years, but it's light years ahead of almost everyting else. 

I thought season 6 was actually one of the best. Dark as fuck at the end too. 

I think episode of s.07 was on on satdee in the states wasn't it? Will have to find a torrent.

I think SOA is a lesson in what happens when you stop caring about characters. In the first two seasons in particular the whole setup looked like it'd be a boss laugh, small town, everyone knows each other, few beers and a party for Bobby, now it's just a bunch of cunts constantly double crossing and killing each other.

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 1 was annoying. They couldn't sustain that much blood through the season though and Episode 2 was much better. Storylines coming out better, just hope the villain against the club for the season isn't the chinese. No need for it, they've been allies since the start. It's got to be the Irish surely?